+1

All you lead footed drivers

Everywonder what a trooper is doin sittin in plain sight in the median or sittin perpendicular to the road? And you drove by wonderin why it looks like he has a camera up to his eye? Laser'in you ass. Today saw another ticket blitz on GSP. End of month quota? or public safety enforcement?

Im seeing more and more troopers using laser for speed traps...guess what? once you see him its too late cause he already has your speed. The benefits of laser are it can pick a car out of a pack and the range is as far as he can see (up to 3000ft). But NJ statue regulates it to 1500ft.

Couple months ago one of my buddies from MA got in touch with someone who has some laser guns... and we had a little shoot out. We all have laser jammers on our vehicles

So you can shealth out your vehicle like we did, SLOW DOWN or get ready to open your wallets to the state/town/insurance company.

Enjoy the videos...

Btw im the frontier. Good luck gettin a speed on me with laser

friends M3 The numbers with "-" means the vehicle is headin away from the laser.
    Link of frontier below.

www.youtube.com/v/t-bwwKXPRIA
    Attached Images Attached Images  

what type of lazer jammers are you guys using?? I have the BEL lazre jammer ($1300) in my corvette... I guess it works good becuase I havent gotten a ticket in a couple of years.. I drive atleast 15mlies over the speed limit ALL the time...

Being dragged kicking and screaming into 1997 afcblink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nitric13 View Post
    Couple months ago one of my buddies from MA got in touch with someone who has some laser guns... and we had a little shoot out. We all have laser jammers on our vehicles

So you can shealth out your vehicle like we did, SLOW DOWN or get ready to open your wallets to the state/town/insurance company.

Enjoy the videos...

Btw im the frontier. Good luck gettin a speed on me with laser
    Um, doesn't the zero readout just sorta say, "Please, Officer, come search my vehicle for an illegal laser jammer..."?

they arent illegal in florida..

i heard you can make the radar jammers

and i drive 15 mph over the speed limit all the time and i dont get pulled over anyways. I dont have radar detector or a jammer either lol

I need laser jammers.

Really needed one a few weeks ago in Myrtle Beach. They're telling me I have to get down there to court, mandatory appearance bullshit.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    i've been pulled over more times out of the state of new jersey than i have in the state since i have been driving.....

+1
    New Jersey Radar and Laser Jammer laws

Radar laser detectors and laser jammers are legal to own and operate in passenger vehicles in the state of New Jersey.

Currently the only state that it is illegal to operate a radar detector is Virginia and Washington D.C.

Laser jammers are illegal to operate in the states of: Nebraska, Minnesota, Utah, California, Oklahoma, Virginia, Colorado and Washington DC.

Radar jammers are illegal to own and/or operate in all 50 states per the Federal Communications Commission.

Radar detectors are also illegal in commercial vehicles weighing over 10,000 pounds in all fifty states, per Title 49 Transportation Act.

Radar detectors are also illegal to operate on any military base.

In New Jersey most police departments are outfitting their police cars with both the Laser detector and radar detector. They will know if you are using a laser jammer its not that hard for them to know and they will pull you over. By the time most radar detectors catch the police radar normally the patrol car already has your speed. Just giving you guys the heads up. Cops can always find something to ticket you for especially if you jamming their radar or they see your radar detector.

Being dragged kicking and screaming into 1997 afcblink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    they arent illegal in florida..
    Okay, I'll edit my original statement...

"Please, Officer; pull me over and mercilessly hassle me because my technically-legal laser jammer just made you very displeased with me."

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    what type of lazer jammers are you guys using?? I have the BEL lazre jammer ($1300) in my corvette... I guess it works good becuase I havent gotten a ticket in a couple of years.. I drive atleast 15mlies over the speed limit ALL the time...
    I have the laser interceptor on the truck. Ultralyte guns are the easiest to jam. I won't trust the Bel against the new breed of guns used in other states. I've seem plenty of punch throughs with a guy who had one.

Since this was us screwin around we jammed to gun the whole way, real world we don't. Stupid to. Have to make the LEOs think they won. Slow down to "safe" speed and hit the kill switch so they can get a speed on you.

Thread Information