Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0060 View Post
    WAH WAH! You guys missed a fantastic festival. HAHA! We're talking me selling Krispy Kreame Donuts and Candy apples! Im willing & ready to redeem myself COlumbus Day weekend. If not NYC, lets cross the Sound, even if it means wet suits.

Tomorrow-- everyone is backing out, Bob... Hmmm.. think they're scared?!

All i know is the king of the sound didn't show up when the sound was at its finest!
    Geesh, all this garbage comin out of his mouth and he pulls a no show...

Scared is hitting a rogue set of 4 footers at 73+ without knowing they were there! Is scared the right word for No show?

Last edited by Chris0060; 10-01-2008 at 07:59 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0060 View Post
    I never said "I" was the King of the SOund. You might be confusing me with some "coach"

ROgue waves at 73? GEEZE. ( did you GPS THAT?) haha. I saw the pics and I am very disturbed I couldnt make it.

guilty conscious??? of course im talking about coach!

Yeah, Vman and I were racing in a quiet narrow river, nothing in front but the water. he's in front about a boat length and out of no where were these waves, we both hit em just about full throttle.. he was so close when he landed his hull sprayed me, we both let off the gas to a dead stop... little wide/white eyed after that. Of course we, raced again about a minute after... lol

Last edited by Chris0060; 10-01-2008 at 07:59 PM.

I think literacy should be a prerequisite on this forum.... If u read my posts I expressed disinterest in riding through this past weekend's Nor'Easter... Secondly, I also expressed my interest in riding Mon. or Tues. in which I fullfilled this afternoon. Had me some RXTX fillet sandwhich in the chop!!! Boy I wonder if my buddy's boat is a typical Riverdoo LEMON???? Funny no 2 seat porpoises anywhere insight... Not even in my rearview!!! lol. Oh, that's right American Idol is on tonight. Riverguy u the star, Bumblebee don't forget to tune in.

+1
    2-4 foot chop is a noreaster, eh? Boy are you in trouble! You missed out on some nice riding. (If you don't consider that nice, I might suggest a nice pontoon, on the housy. It would fit you're grandpa mentality much better!) In the mean time, I will be cruising around out on the seadoo sound, waiting for the next SHOCHUMP to show up and get get their butt kicked. Of course, It wouldn't be the ski's fault, clearly driver inadequacy. D'oh!

OH btw, just cause your gettin picked on so much, I feel bad for ya, I'll go on the postive for ya and say Saleens are nice lookin stangs! Thats about it though!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by coachfarnen View Post
    I think literacy should be a prerequisite on this forum.... If u read my posts I expressed disinterest in riding through this past weekend's Nor'Easter... Secondly, I also expressed my interest in riding Mon. or Tues. in which I fullfilled this afternoon. Had me some RXTX fillet sandwhich in the chop!!! Boy I wonder if my buddy's boat is a typical Riverdoo LEMON???? Funny no 2 seat porpoises anywhere insight... Not even in my rearview!!! lol. Oh, that's right American Idol is on tonight. Riverguy u the star, Bumblebee don't forget to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by coachfarnen View Post
    My apologies for not riding with the "Jetski of the century" in westieville, as I was too busy with the "plus 70 club" on the Housy and chasing the boats in the mouth, catching some nice "porpoise" air. The bumblee was stinging..What a day it was!

In order to be in the club, one must be able hit 70 ( on GPS, son). Therefore, the SHo is excused from that day of riding. Happy Modding!

Some serious trash talk in here...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by STItaxi View Post
    Some serious trash talk in here...
    you have to remember who started it though. Unfortunately I sink to the level of my competitor.

Nothing that a good old fashioned race wouldn't settle.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information