Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    154

    Where can one buy OCMS can't find post

    I remember seeing a post that parts were on backorder and kit no longer on Jerry's site. Too many GIO threads to scour, can't find the post. Are they available anywhere, if not when and where.


  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by efizjb View Post
    I remember seeing a post that parts were on backorder and kit no longer on Jerry's site. Too many GIO threads to scour, can't find the post. Are they available anywhere, if not when and where.
    Give halfassjack a PM. He's was the one making them.

  3. #3
    halfassjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    Posts
    549
    They are on back order. I am working on it.

    David

  4. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassjack View Post
    They are on back order. I am working on it.

    David
    Great product!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassjack View Post
    They are on back order. I am working on it.

    David

    thanks for update, I'll be in line..

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    154
    Will these be back up and available at the greenhulk store again or are they just not listed on the site?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    OCMS kit available

    I was cleaning out my garage/ work bench last night and found a brand new/ unused OCMS Kit

    I ordered a 2007 OCMS kit last year (2007 model) - never used it...
    as I elected to keep my installed R&D kit

    I cant even remember what I paid...have to look it up...
    If anyone is interested PM me
    [email protected]

  8. #8
    Hooah_Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    412
    i sent a PM dude as I want it BAD....!!!!!

  9. #9
    Ive got two, tested, cleaned and put away. Willing to sell em off if anyone really needs it. I usually dont sell off my test items as I like to retest during different times of years and tinker with it. Ya should see my garage......

  10. #10
    Hooah_Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Ive got two, tested, cleaned and put away. Willing to sell em off if anyone really needs it. I usually dont sell off my test items as I like to retest during different times of years and tinker with it. Ya should see my garage......
    ill take one.............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
  3. where can i find a vac line on a 03 gtx
    By FL03GTX in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 06:56 PM
  4. Where Can I Find This Handle Bar Endcaps
    By 97GPSLEEPER in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 11:10 AM
  5. Where can i find this part
    By DeeGee in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •