V force reeds ski vrs sled

I have a 2000 slx I cant find a part # for V force 3 reeds but there are some for a 1200 sled motor are they interchangeable. I think I'm going to get the watcon 92oct domes and some reeds and a tdr box what kind of performance gains can I expect ? THANX

+1
    If anybody has an answer for you, Randy at Watcon is the person to ask.I beleive he sells reeds also.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    I know some guys are running Fusion reeds from a sled on the domestic engines.

You will notice better accel with maybe a touch more top speed with those mods.

+1
    V-Force III's for a 600 HO, like the 2006 Fusion should do it for the Domestics.

Part number:

600 HO (Carb.)
    [V3132-883A-2]

BUT, doublecheck with member Sirhc, as he had them for his and has done the legwork for us.

m

don't those need a lil case mod or reed cage mod to make em work iv seen a few vforce systems for sale at ebay , with the sleds being twins and you have to buy like 2 sets I don't know if you would wanna keep the 4th or buy another set and sell all 3 I love the look of those bad boys those would diffently breath better than the stock cages even if you rubber banded shut a half of a side I bet that would out flow and out last the sotckers

+1
    They don't come as a set when you order them from Polaris, just order how many you need. Part #1202698...don't forget the stuffer part #5436121.

+1
    Yes, the actual Fusion reeds need a little modding, and can be ordered individually. Don't forget that the stuffers are 2 piece, so you'll actually need 6 stuffers for a triple.

I think Sirhc found the V-3's for a triple with built in stuffer and they needed no modding.

n

Legend in my own mind Sirhc7897's Avatar
    I dealt with all of this way back when I was building up my SLX 1200. The V Force 3's you want are for the RMK 600. I spent some time on the phone with a tech from MT back in the day and this is what we came up with. I don't have any pics but when they showed up they were perfect....This was a edit from a post I had on PWC today way, way back in regards to this:

"Plus the 3's for the RMK 600 have the spacer built in, rubberized reed stops and you don't have to modify your manifolds to accept them. All in all a very nice piece...

It is important you get the 3's designed for the RMK 600. When I was trying to figure it out I spent some time on the phone with the Moto guys to come up with the right ones for my application. Also realize they don't actually sell a kit for the watercraft. Their sled kits are just 2 cages. I had to have them set me up with 1 1/2 RMK 600 kits so if you got it off ebay there's the possability that only 2 cages are coming?"

Thread Information