FS: 08 RXP-X and 04 GTX SC w/ double trailer *LOW HOURS*

Its time to consolidate my toys. Im selling a 08 RXP-X and a 04 GTX SC because I just got a new job and my weekends are gonna be history for the next couple years. The 2 skis come on a double trailer. The RXP-X has less than 25 hours on it and GTX SC has Less than 60. Both are in excellent condition with very little wear and tear. I have the R&D Intake grate, Custom bent Solas Prop, Cold Air Intake, Catch can, and strainer installed on the RXP-X. All maintenance has been performed by a sea-doo mechanic and has a 3 year warranty on the boat which is good till 2011. The GTX-SC was bought earlier this past year from a older gentleman in Texas with only 40 hourson the ski at the time. These skis have been used very little and have been very well taken care of. Im very meticulous with my things and they are always kept in a garage. This setup would be great for a couple and very reliable insuring plenty of enjoyment in the future. I live in the Atlanta area and will travel a short distance to meet. You can email me at; [email protected] or my cell is 770-718-6929

Im asking $14,500 but that price is negotiable.

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_85 View Post
    Its time to consolidate my toys. Im selling a 08 RXP-X and a 04 GTX SC because I just got a new job and my weekends are gonna be history for the next couple years. The 2 skis come on a double trailer. The RXP-X has less than 25 hours on it and GTX SC has Less than 60. Both are in excellent condition with very little wear and tear. I have the R&D Intake grate, Custom bent Solas Prop, Cold Air Intake, Catch can, and strainer installed on the RXP-X. All maintenance has been performed by a sea-doo mechanic and has a 3 year warranty on the boat which is good till 2011. The GTX-SC was bought earlier this past year from a older gentleman in Texas with only 40 hourson the ski at the time. These skis have been used very little and have been very well taken care of. Im very meticulous with my things and they are always kept in a garage. This setup would be great for a couple and very reliable insuring plenty of enjoyment in the future. I live in the Atlanta area and will travel a short distance to meet. You can email me at; [email protected] or my cell is 770-718-6929

Im asking $14,500 but that price is negotiable.
    I have an '04 GTX already - would you consider selling them seperately? Looking to pickup a second ski - wouldn't mind it being the same as the one I have (for my son).
    Thanks.

Thread Information