Thread: Rxp-x VS FZ 1-3

Rxp-x VS FZ 1-3

guys i have some VERY BAD NEWS!! ATTENTION ALL SEADOO RXP-X RIDERS. This new yamaha beat me yesterday on my rxp-x. I dont recall what kind it was but it was a new yamaha i got beatin hole shot and top end. IM very clueless to no what hp it will pump out. i ran him 3 times and only beat him once hole shot and then we were neck and neck till he started pulling away at 60mph! i though maybe my ski was lacking power so i raced my brother later on and beat him with also has a x. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH POWER THESE THINGS HAVE SO I DONT GET SLAPPED FROM THE MISSES AGINE....VERY IMBARRESING i only have a pipe modifaction "exsaust etc"

+1
    It wasn't a new FZ because they are not out yet. Probably a modified GP1300R

Is that the first time you got beat?
    You are riding a (almost)stock ski....
    You have a great (out of the box) ski, but....
    There are ALOT of guys that will blow by you...
    Put some money in it and stop crying!!! LOL
    You can get a stage 1 kit right here...www.4tecperformance.com

Banned User
    I was thinking the same thing Jesse..There's alot of smoking fast boats here in Florida..A almost stock RXP?? snack before we move on to the yamaha's.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    guys i have some VERY BAD NEWS!! ATTENTION ALL SEADOO RXP-X RIDERS. This new yamaha beat me yesterday on my rxp-x. I dont recall what kind it was but it was a new yamaha i got beatin hole shot and top end. IM very clueless to no what hp it will pump out. i ran him 3 times and only beat him once hole shot and then we were neck and neck till he started pulling away at 60mph! i though maybe my ski was lacking power so i raced my brother later on and beat him with also has a x. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH POWER THESE THINGS HAVE SO I DONT GET SLAPPED FROM THE MISSES AGINE....VERY IMBARRESING i only have a pipe modifaction "exsaust etc"
    It surely wasnt a SHO?? Was the water calm?? If the water was choppy, i wouldnt be surprised if the SHO beat you..

wtf it wasent a 1300 jerry lol i no what they are my cuzin has one. i dont mean to be like a cock about it but i asked my mate who saw him and catched up with him before and said it wasent a fz it was a 3 seater gold and marone 2008 Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO Personal Watercraft. and it was alittle choppy. i think they have more hp than 255.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    wtf it wasent a 1300 jerry lol i no what they are my cuzin has one. i dont mean to be like a cock about it but i asked my mate who saw him and catched up with him before and said it wasent a fz it was a 3 seater gold and marone 2008 Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO Personal Watercraft. and it was alittle choppy. i think they have more hp than 255.

The Sho does not have more power than the p-x. Although Yamaha dont give power figures in there specs, im pretty sure unofficial sources say 220hp.. That slight chop could have been your downfall. If it was stock, u would beat it hands down on glass water.

+1
    ive got a p-x with 25hrs on it totally stock and raced a guy and his brother who both have sho,s.blew them both away holeshot,midrange and top-end that was in 2-3ft of chop.............

put a dang grate and prop on that x-boat = 75mph

Maybe its the rider haha jk

Thread Information