Haven't gained as much as I thought...

I have now installed riva free flow exaust, riva air intake, riva intake grate, riva intake manifold upgrade. I am up to 69mph but I thought that it would pull alot more out of the hole. However, saturday I got my sister's boyfriend out on the lake with me with her stock sho. They were dead even when mine was stock and now it really wasn't much faster out of the hole maybe half a ski length. I beat it on the top end. I was kinda dissappointed...

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar71 View Post
    I have now installed riva free flow exaust, riva air intake, riva intake grate, riva intake manifold upgrade. I am up to 69mph but I thought that it would pull alot more out of the hole. However, saturday I got my sister's boyfriend out on the lake with me with her stock sho. They were dead even when mine was stock and now it really wasn't much faster out of the hole maybe half a ski length. I beat it on the top end. I was kinda dissappointed...
    With all those mods i gained a better holeshot and a whole 1 MPH......I FEEL UR PAIN....... put a Jims Ride Plate and ull see a good difference.....SHO is about to be unlocked...hang in there....

when it does............if u want to void ur warranty...and depending on how much u want to spend....u'll prolly be the fastest animal on the lake...unless u live next to Gerry or JD1 or Hydro or Duke or the prop-GPR boys.....

+1
    69 aint bad. Riva claims 68 with the RPM kit, although their stock #'s seem a bit low. Add a plate and you'll probably get 70...Jim's plate maybe 72+. Re the holeshot, just remember it's a 900+lb ski. After adding only a power filter, I noticed a big difference in lateral g's because it was able to hold higher rpm's in corners.

Those are decent # for the mods you have. Try a pump seal kit to help with hole shot. These skiis cavitate pretty badly. And fill your ride plate holes for a little cheap top end.

+1
    That's not too bad, keep tweaking,
    Andy is right---fill the ride plate holes you will gain a little for almost no cost!

Thread Information