Ultra 150 Project Ski

I am looking at selling my Ultra 150. This will be a great project ski for someone who wants one. It is loaded with all of the right parts.

MODS
    - Engine rebuilt, .010 over coated pistons (steel sleeved cylinders), and crank rebuilt with new rods.
    - Oil injection removed
    - Converted to premix.
    - Second pulse line fitting installed for aftermarket fuel pumps.
    - Btldigger fuel pickup mod
    - Triple pisser mod
    - Mod stock handle bars

Aftermarket parts
    - R & D Reed stuffers
    - R & D intake manifolds
    - 47mm Buckshot Carbs
    - Buckshot flame arrestors
    - Outerwears pre-filters
    - Dual Mikuni fuel pumps
    - ODI grips
    - Garmin eTrax GPS with handle bar mount
    - ADA head with 42 or 44cc domes (not installed yet)
    - Beach House sponsons (not installed yet)
    - Shredmaster ride plate (not installed yet)

Read all about it here:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34027

I will not give it away and am not interested in parting it out. Located in Southeast Ohio. I will work with someone on shipping if you are interested.

Serious inquiries only.

PM if interested.
    Last edited by axgrider73; 10-12-2008 at 08:19 PM.

+1
    Why you selling?

I have over $4000 invested in this thing and can't even ride it so, I guess I am a little disheartened.

We are looking at getting a bigger house and I will probably sell all of my ski's to raise money for a down payment.

After many request for parts I am going to provide three options.

Option #1 - Buy everything. There is well over $1000 in after aftermarket parts alone on this ski and it will only take minimal work and cash to have a very fast ski in excellent condition.

Option #2 - Buy the ski with out the shredmaster, Beach House sponsons, and ADA head since these parts are not yet installed. This would save a would-be buyer some money but, they would still have a nicely equipped ski.

Option #3 - I will sell the Shredmaster, ADA head with 44 cc domes and the Beach House Sponsons for $550 plus shipping. I will only sell these parts as a group and will not split them up. SO DON'T ASK!!

Please let me repeat, I am not interested in parting this ski out. SO DON'T ASK!! If I don't sell it, I will fix it, and them sell it running for a considerate increase in price.

If you are not interested in one of the 3 above options please don't PM me. I will not respond.

Serious replies only.

TTT

whats a reasonable offer? that one down in TN went for $500 and was in the same condition minus those mods.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    whats a reasonable offer? that one down in TN went for $500 and was in the same condition minus those mods.
    Well I'm not going to sell it anywhere near $500 if that's what your asking. "Those mods" happen to add up to a big chunk of change. I also don't know how you can determine that they are both in the same condition by just one picture. There is no indication of hours, engine condition (other than it needs a cylinder), pump condition, etc on the TN ski. You also have to admit that's not everyday you can pick one up that cheap.

I am not saying mine is in better shape but, I guarantee that TN ski is not in better shape than mine.

Other than a nozzle or a port job there isn't really anything else you would need to add to have a 70 mph ski. It will only take welding the bottom case half and replacing the counter balance to get thing back running.

If you are serious and willing to make the trip ( I might meet you part way) PM me.

I am not hurting to sell this. If I don't find a buyer, I will repair it and sell it in the spring. Running I figure it's worth $3500 -$3900.

No, that price is an absolute steal. Just because one person is desperate doesnt mean that everyone has to adjust their prices. I was just using that as reference.
    I might be interested if the ski were really cheap.. otherwise I really dont need another project.

Yes, waiting until spring and fixing it is your best bet.

Bump...

I am going to start on fixing it soon. But, I am going to sell it either way.

PM me in you are interested.

Note: The 44cc domes for the ADA head are gone and not included now.

Thread Information