Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C-kit or turbo?

C-kit or turbo?

First thing first whats is the highest speed recored using a c kit sc.

how much will a turbo kit cost and what does it contain? i don't want a Riva turbo kit link please.

for 90% SALT water use only (recreation use mostly wave jumping choppy conditions riding). what would be a better way to go?

should a put my stock box back on due to the Riva air pod intake kit picks up allot of water from what Les cook tells me in choppy conditions.

how can i prevent Mil's of salt water being drained out of my drain plugs nearly every ride.

how can i prevent water from getting inside the compartment basket (4 liters of SALT water).

if i leave the air pod on can i do any modifications to eliminate water pick up. it is already installed in the recommended place. so please don't suggest to mount it at the top front because its already there.

And does anyone no what a whirling, swirling sound could be because i tend to hear it allot but don't no were or what causes it. and it freaks me out?

and finally dose anyone have a turbo rxp that uses it for what i use it for if so what problems do you face?

thanks you very much for taking the time to read this.

Dont judge me...
    Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    First thing first whats is the highest speed recored using a c kit sc. Use Search

how much will a turbo kit cost and what does it contain? i don't want a Riva turbo kit link please.

for 90% SALT water use only (recreation use mostly wave jumping choppy conditions riding). what would be a better way to go? Neither

should a put my stock box back on due to the Riva air pod intake kit picks up allot of water from what Les cook tells me in choppy conditions.

how can i prevent Mil's of salt water being drained out of my drain plugs nearly every ride. stop doing spins and wave jumping

how can i prevent water from getting inside the compartment basket (4 liters of SALT water). See above

if i leave the air pod on can i do any modifications to eliminate water pick up. it is already installed in the recommended place. so please don't suggest to mount it at the top front because its already there.

And does anyone no what a whirling, swirling sound could be because i tend to hear it allot but don't no were or what causes it. and it freaks me out? That is your SC

and finally dose anyone have a turbo rxp that uses it for what i use it for if so what problems do you face? Not for the amount of money it is

thanks you very much for taking the time to read this. NP

Legend in my own mind Sirhc7897's Avatar
    I think a C-kit would be a better option for what you want.....

You're wanting a wave jumper and player where instant power would seem to be of utmost importance.....

No matter how you slice it you're going to have some lag on a turbo setup. The C-kit is going ot offer instant hit which will suit your needs more...IMO...

A C-kit will easily get you into0 the 80's.....

You're basic kit is going to run in the $3-4k range and include most everything you need. You can piece it together yourself and probably come out cheaper but you'll need all the various parts. Do a search and you'll find all the info you could ever need...

I think you've got a X ski so you're probably running the front air intake....I don;t really know that it will make much of a difference either intake givent the kind of riding you do but I'd just make sure you've got the pre-filter on it....

I mean better to just face reality...if you're going ot be playing in the ocean, jumping waves, etc...the ski is going to get water in it....You might drill some holes in the bottom of the bucket to let it drain into the hull (where you've got pickups to remove it) and you might do well to install a bilge pump as well...Get a good 500gph pump that turns on automatically at a certain water level and it will take care of most of the water in your hull...

i make, break, and fix things 08255's Avatar
    im sorry...that avatar is freaking me out. im not sure whats going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by 08255 View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing!!!

+1
    +2

What are you all on about?

+1
    Yea, Like we want to see a bunch of dudes playin with each other.

I say change it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information