Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    2008 JSRA Novice Sports class #2 ho11stien's Avatar

WTB Pipes for WB800

Anybody have a set of pipes for WB800 that hey want to sell,must be prepared to post to the UK? Cash waiting for right deal
    Also anyone got an aftermarket head for above?

Cheers Ian
    Last edited by izz0; 10-07-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: added WTB tag as per forum rules

Because you didn't put WTB in your heading everyone thinks they found a set of 800 pipes and clicks on this link

the best way to find a part is

Selling Parts in the Classifieds
    A few simple guidelines to help us along.
    • Please post F/S (for sale) or WTB (want to buy) in your title.
    • Please post Year, Model and Description of parts for sale. Pictures and Price go along way too.
    • Cross Posting and Spam, Please do not duplicate your thread, especially in other sections. Duplicates will be deleted.
    • Bump your thread no more than once a day, multiples will get them all deleted.
    • No Auctions, lotteries, drawings, Games of chance etc. Auctions is what ebay is for.
    • We do not allow skis or hulls without titles or paperwork to be sold here.
    • We do not allow sales or solicitation for titles only here.
    • Please post only Parts in this section no Skis (there is a section just for these), bare hulls are considered parts.
    • If you sell your part please state it on the thread.
    • All threads that reach 60 days without activity are automatically deleted.
    • Follow through on your sale or purchase. Green Hulk.net is a tight knit group and a bad reputation will haunt you forever, Green Hulk members have great memories.
    • The unwritten rule's of conduct: If somebody says "Dibs" or they "want it" or "will take it" it is customary and expected to give them first chance and so on in order. Playing favorites or excluding someone will get you a bad rep and that will hinder future sales. This must be done on the open forum, pm's have caused too many issue and should be used for trading personal info etc. Keep it Fair
    • Overseas shipping. We have lots of members here from overseas and they buy just like the rest of us. I have dealt with many of them and shipping is not as much of a hassle as some say. I use the Post Office which has been the least expensive. If you do not wish to ship overseas state it. If you are a buyer from overseas let the seller know upfront. This will help from having misunderstanding's
    • No dealer or commercial sales without authorization of the Site owner Green Hulk (Jerry Gadis) send him a pm he can be very accommodating.
    • No Sales of information only packages if it is a secret, then keep it to yourself.
    • Forum Rules http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8474

+1
    good luck!

here is what has been done.

1. You can use the Speedwerx tripple pipes for the GPR. Use the front two chambers that wrap around the front. You will have to move the gas tank 3" forward (75mm). you have to make a collector.

2. Use FFP tripples from the GPR front chamber wraps around the front. You have to cut and fabe up the chamber to go over the top of the motor. you have to make a collector.

3. Use front chamber of GPR FFP pipe Use rear chamber of the GP800 from FFP. you have to make a collector.

4. Use GP1200 FFP front chamber that runs up the side, Use GP800 FFP rear chamber. you have to make a collector.

Have fun!

Pat

2008 JSRA Novice Sports class #2 ho11stien's Avatar
    Sorry for the goof not putting WTB and thanks for the advice WB800BLASTER do you happen to have any of these combinations

+1
    Not any more i ran a 87mm BB with the speedwerx setup.

I know of people that have done 2 & 4.

send me your email and i wills end what pics i can find.
    Pat

hey pat would you mind posting what pics you have of those setups, thanks, Tom

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by superramjet View Post
    hey pat would you mind posting what pics you have of those setups, thanks, Tom
    Tom you are still alive! what's up? Lee

+1

If they are the same as the Factory Pipe GP800 style, I have a set minus the exhaust flanges.

Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    Tom you are still alive! what's up? Lee
    yeah, still here . Crazy busy work year

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information