Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joe Six pack

Joe Six pack

Joe six pack, who is this?
    Sarah palin will sink herself for that one,,, or are there that many drunks in the US? I don`t drink, so I don`t know how many juice heads she would be appealing to??? anyone anyone......

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Maybe Joe Camel's brother?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Joe six pack, who is this?
    Sarah palin will sink herself for that one,,, or are there that many drunks in the US? I don`t drink, so I don`t know how many juice heads she would be appealing to??? anyone anyone......
    you think people will take offense to that? they might i didnt though. were you offended by it?

im biased though i lean conservative. i dont really like palin though but i pretty sure i wouldn't be offended if obama or biden said it either.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    you think people will take offense to that? they might i didnt though. were you offended by it?

im biased though i lean conservative. i dont really like palin though but i pretty sure i wouldn't be offended if obama or biden said it either.
    hmmm,not offended, but surprised at her choice of phrase slogans that grow tiresome, Hockey moms... ah sure
    just remember if McCain goes down, she will be president

Was watching CNN discuss the Joe six pack phrase...

I don`t feel the need to crack open endless cans of brew when I get home. and after watching that, I`m glad that I don`t present myself in that way... the bafoons that were making a show bc they were on television, were just that bafoons...

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    hmmm,not offended, but surprised at her choice of phrase slogans that grow tiresome, Hockey moms... ah sure
    just remember if McCain goes down, she will be president

I don`t feel the need to crack open endless cans of brew when I get home. and after watching that, I`m glad that I don`t present myself in that way... the bafoons that were making a show bc they were on television, were just that bafoons...
    personally, I like it when politicians use real world phrases. I will LOVE the first president that tells a report to shut the f*** up thats a stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee View Post
    personally, I like it when politicians use real world phrases. I will LOVE the first president that tells a report to shut the f*** up thats a stupid question.
    Idiocracy Not where I want to live. I'd just LOVE them to quit being lying self-satisfying sleazbags with a complete seperate agenda from what they attempt to portray.

Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post
    Idiocracy Not where I want to live. I'd just LOVE them to quit being lying self-satisfying sleazbags with a complete seperate agenda from what they attempt to portray.
    Its a way to express how i feel about the language she used, sarcasm does not transfer via internet to well.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post

+1...u just defined what a politician is......

+1
    What about use Joe Redbull and Vodka guys? I feel left out!

+1
    [quote=Pale Rider;835993]hmmm,not offended, but surprised at her choice of phrase slogans that grow tiresome, Hockey moms... ah sure
    just remember if McCain goes down, she will be presidentHow many times has this happened, once or twice?

I don`t feel the need to crack open endless cans of brew when I get home. and after watching that, I`m glad that I don`t present myself in that way... the bafoons that were making a show bc they were on television, were just that bafoons...Maybe she should have said "bafoons"...lol.[/quote]

Think about the clueless vice presidents we have had in the past...Dan quall, just naming one. The voting public didn't care, and got him into office. I am burnt out on the "little" phrases too. i think that since she is a novice speaker on the national level, she (the campaign advisors) uses the phrases to give the media something GOOD to talk about.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information