Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: maint alarm.

+1

maint alarm.

Hey guys i have only recently noticed when i put my key on the DESS post, Maint flashes on the screen and the alarm blinks.. This only happens for a few seconds then goes away.. Nothing comes up after it is started or anything like that. Has it always done this and i not notice? or is there something wrong?
    Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by monaroman76 View Post
    Hey guys i have only recently noticed when i put my key on the DESS post, Maint flashes on the screen and the alarm blinks.. This only happens for a few seconds then goes away.. Nothing comes up after it is started or anything like that. Has it always done this and i not notice? or is there something wrong?
    Thanks

That is normal at 10 hours and other service intervals. There is nothing wrong you just now probably noticed it.

It can be reset by connecting to buds computer by dealer, or you can do like most and dont even let it bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    That is normal at 10 hours and other service intervals. There is nothing wrong you just now probably noticed it.

It can be reset by connecting to buds computer by dealer, or you can do like most and dont even let it bother you.
    I did my 10 hour oil change and the dealer reset it for $29.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post

I am at 24 hours and had my service done right on 10 hours.. Surely it can't be time for another service.. So just ignore it yeh?

Quote Originally Posted by monaroman76 View Post
    I am at 24 hours and had my service done right on 10 hours.. Surely it can't be time for another service.. So just ignore it yeh?
    Actually, You, might be due to another service. Open your owners manual and there is a page in there that tells you all of the timely service due. It will be mark as R= Replace, I=Inspect and so on. The main Brain of your Doo has a Biological Clock (every ten Hours I think ) It Tells You when to "DO The Doo"

+1
    Morning Jammer.10hrs 25hrs 50hrs 75hrs and 100hrs thats the norm for service intervals but its not 100% could be up to 10 hrs out

Quote Originally Posted by Top banana View Post
    Morning Jammer.10hrs 25hrs 50hrs 75hrs and 100hrs thats the norm for service intervals but its not 100% could be up to 10 hrs out
    Thank You......and Good morning Top Banana Your info is right!

+1
    Hows things in your neck of the woods these days me and the mrs may come out there Christmas.

+1
    Also, it comes on after the 10th hour is complete. So, when it becomes 11 hours, the next time you start your ski, it will display "MAINT". Well, at least that's how it happened for me.

+1
    Mine has be on for a while it annoys the heck out of me but I know I have been keeping up with manit. myself. I do not want to take it in so I just deal with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information