+1

Don't you just hate

and i mean hate when someone steals your stuff from your truck when your out riding the skis.. granted it was only a 50.00 item, but the point is, its theft, its wrong, and people can be so low...just pisses me off...

only wish i would have caught them, i might have shoved what they stole up there a s s ! the SOB's!

+1
    I feel your pain. I HATE thieves

What was stolen from your truck?

+1
    Well, it was a cooler, with soda (not even beer...lol) inside and a few snacks. The cooler we bought 2 months back for 42.00, plus teh snacks and soda... it was up against the front, inside my truck bed, COVERED....
    i would say we have been to the lake, same spot, 30 times in the last year, not any issues...until this one.

what adds to my complaint is the fact we were very thirsty and a tad hungry, damn thieves!!

I recall years back, when my grandfather got a 2.00 tape meausure stolen from his car, i thought why is he so upset, its 2.00... did not really understand it then, of course i was late teens, this was like 25 years ago...

he said it was teh point, not the value, that they took my stuff..i guess today i can figure out what he must have felt like.

f ing low lifes

Bulldog, where did this happen? A group of us launch at Boulder Beach and never had problems. I leave food , beer, gas and chairs at the beach and do not return for hours without a problem. However, it doesn't surprise me that you have things missing. JIm

+1
    Jim, it was yesterday, between 2-5pm at the pwc beach there, boulder beach... there was maybe only 5 cars down there, and i agree, been there many times, no issues, but this time we did...so much for leaving it in teh back from now on!! we was parked about half way down the pwc beach, almost straight down from the bathrooms.

You have to watch everything like a hawk these days. In the last week, my wife had here wedding ring stolen from our house and my son had his bike stolen from in front of a store.

Bulldog, we are in that same area all the time. I guess I will have to be careful in the future. Jim

Thread Information