future media coverage for djsa!!!!!!!!!!

Ray,

Thanks for the email, itís good to hear that Jim is doing such a tremendous job. Iíve been cooking up some ideas for future race coverage (and participation with our new soon-to-be-announced project ski) and DJSA has been at the top of my list. So, in other words, look forward to seeing some DJSA events appear in future issues of PWI.

Thanks again,
    Kevin S. Shaw
    Editor

[email protected]

[FONT='Tahoma', 'sans-serif']From:[/font][FONT='Tahoma', 'sans-serif'] Ray Frendian [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:16 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: djsa[/font]

Hi Kevin i am writing you in hope of getting some coverage about Jim Lambert who runs the djsa series in norcal. I returned to apba racing last year after a 7 year layoff and was so dissapointed to not have any races in region 2 this year. Some friends told me to try djsa races which are not sanctioned so i gave it a shot and had a blast. Jim promotes safety and fun foremost and really loves his racers to the point that at awards presentations and through posting on pwc today he remembers every racer and will make positive comments about every single racer. At the second race i went to i was involved in a crash that broke my tibia and fibula which really showed his safety crews skills as they handled my leg flawlessly. Jim and his crew visited me that night at sonora hospital followed up by Jim visiting me at home in sunnyvale bringing me a trophy, a framed picture of the norcal standup crew and a birthday cake at 9 at night. I hope that you can at some point give coverage to this growing series in northern california. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Ray Frendian

Region 2 novice ski

nice shout!!!!!

nice shout ray, keep up the good work...............

+1
    Ray,

Sometimes when you tell someone they are 1 in a million, you really mean to say they are 1 in 5 million. I'll just get it right the first time here....
    Raider Ray, the dude on that fast and trick looking #29 Kawi, you are 1 in 5 million!!! Thanks for the very kind words, but here's 7 words for you in regards to the 2009 point series...

Get Ready For Some Fun Times Dude!!!

I'm fired up about you being with us at the final awards race and dinner at Six Flags. I think that will mean just as much to me, as it will seeing you back on the startlines next season! Thanks again for the kind words Ray.
    I look very forward to seeing you soon.

Your friend
    Jim Lambert

Jim i think i speak for everyone who has raced with you in saying these things and it is an honor to have you as a friend. I will never forget this summer and starting to become part of the djsa family. Hopefuly the economy will start changing someday soon so we can really let it rip with some sponsors.

+1
    Had I known I was going to be quoted, I would have spent a little more time on my reply email.

Yeah, I'm working on some pretty cool stuff and would love to participate in some DJSA events. I hope you guys don't mind me tagging along!

-Kevin

+1
    Kevin,

You never need an invite - you're always welcome on our waters!

Jim

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post
    Had I known I was going to be quoted, I would have spent a little more time on my reply email.

Yeah, I'm working on some pretty cool stuff and would love to participate in some DJSA events. I hope you guys don't mind me tagging along!

-Kevin
    Absolutely not! No tagging along... Just kidding. DJSA races (and events) are pretty fun By the way, PWI...sweet mag!

Thread Information