Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is it time....................

for a strong third party, a revolution or both? What's it going to take to get this country back on track?

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    it's going to start with term limits for all elected officials. out with the old, in with the new.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    it's going to start with term limits for all elected officials. out with the old, in with the new.
    That's a start but we need to change how they get into office. With the corporations backing their campaigns and sliding "favors" their way, we have no representation of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    for a strong third party, a revolution or both? What's it going to take to get this country back on track?
    It's going to take your support of one of the third parties. It's going to take educating the masses to a much further degree. The people, along with our country, are being led to the slaughter by those who control our money (fiat Federal Reserve Note "money"). I'm afraid a third of the population will never care about these matters, as long as they can get their next cigarette, TV show, or fill-in-the-blank. It's going to take those who are awake to the truth to be students and teachers. You must be constantly taking in and trying to organize knowledge, so you understand it yourself. That's only part of the battle though, because you must spread the word, and everyone is on a different level of their education and what they can understand, or willing to understand. They will mock you because they don't understand. It's a constant struggle to speak to people on the level where they can assimilate the knowledge. It is the Matrix, and nearly everyone will resist getting unplugged to some degree, some all the way to the bitter end.

I recommend everyone read or re-read George Orwell's 1984... and not for infamous "Big Brother is watching you" context. Read it and see how the power uses lies, doublespeak, and nonsense to control the party members. Read how 85% of the population is considered as a sub-species and kept under control through the constant diet of trivial sports, trivial entertainment, vices, and false patriotism. Read how the news and even history is manufactured daily to align with the power's agenda. If you can understand this book, you can understand the reality we face.

This revolution is going to need a lot more than guns. I welcome and honor those who are waking up and have the courage to wake others.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    corporations and favors are just part of the game. but, get a whole new team every couple of years and the special interests, corps, lobbyist, ect will have to start from scratch. It will keep everyone on there toes. Not a fix all, but it will be a very good start.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    I hope a third party will do it, but I fear only a revolution will

One more note, don't wait for a third party to be the hit of the week and all over the news before you jump on the bandwagon, because that will not happen. The day you see a third party touted as a choice in the news media, is the day after the international banking cartels gained control and hijacked that third party. The third party must be brought up by the people, and even then, the powers will use any means to bring it down. Some can't even imagine the depth of support that was behind Ross Perot and congressman Dr. Ron Paul, yet the power was successful at shutting them down. The smarter/better a third party candidate is, means a more danger they are to the established power, means the less coverage they will receive in traditional media outlets.

+1

Maybe in four years

When whoever gets elected this year runs the country into the ground over the next 4, I'm sure we'll have a pool of third party choices. I think it would be great to see 5 or more choices on the ticket. That way everybody has a candidate that represents them best, and the worry about one candidate causing another to lose would diminish. I was a Perot supporter in '91. It was mainly Conservatives who chose between Bush Sr. and Perot. With Republicans divided...Clinton won. The more choices the better. Ron Paul had my vote in the Primaries...I was disgusted with the coverage he got on the news. This only solidifies what VX1 states about coverage on a third party candidate...it also shows the possibility of a third party ever being elected is SLIM at best.

the problem with 5 parties running is that there is TO many options. Think about it. If you split 100% by 5 thats 20%. That means if everyone votes, and it comes out pretty equal, which it does with a 2 party system generally, that means that ~80% of America wouldn't approve of the president.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    the problem with 5 parties running is that there is TO many options. Think about it. If you split 100% by 5 thats 20%. That means if everyone votes, and it comes out pretty equal, which it does with a 2 party system generally, that means that ~80% of America wouldn't approve of the president.
    Not to pee on your Post Toasties, but 80% of America already doesn't approve of the President.

Of course 94% don't approve of Congress so what does that tell you?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information