+1

got myself another kawi with mods dirt cheap

came across this for $975 w/ mods and i couldnt resist. its very clean. i'm excited. gonna ride the sh*t out of it, like i stole it

+1
    whoops...some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sxi1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	98349   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sxi2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	98350  

GO ON WITCHA BAD SELF! Good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by inchadeboca View Post
    whoops...some pics

Let me warn you about the mount on that pipe right now! Check it about every other ride seriously because that bolt WILL come loose and if it does it wollows out that aluminum hole in the pipe and then where it connects to the headpipe gets all messed up because of vibration and the sleeve gets a hole in it too! Just a heads up keep it tight all the time! Otherwise a great pipe!

Quote Originally Posted by STXR814 View Post
    Let me warn you about the mount on that pipe right now! Check it about every other ride seriously because that bolt WILL come loose and if it does it wollows out that aluminum hole in the pipe and then where it connects to the headpipe gets all messed up because of vibration and the sleeve gets a hole in it too! Just a heads up keep it tight all the time! Otherwise a great pipe!
    HEED THESE WORDS! Loctite or not, it comes loose!

Another thing, I don't how the exhaust routes on the standup going to the waterbox. I had it in a ZXI and it had a long rubber hose going straight to the waterbox. The one that comes with it WILL tear and leak over time and you'll have to replace it if its setup the same way. For a great replacement, go to NAPA and carry the hose you have up there and just ask for Diesel truck cooling hose and match your inside diameter to what they have. What they have is much thicker and more durable and you can get it by the foot so get a couple feet of it and cut to the length desired and put it in there and you'll never have that problem to deal with either! Just giving you a heads up with this pipe otherwise you will run into problems with it. Get you a set of 40mm Keihens off an old 750 and intake manifold and throw it on there also and just change out the main jets slightly richer and thats the same setup as a 750ZXI. You can run the stock carbs just pull the rubber tubes out of the inside, they restrict airflow, and there are 3 screens keeping trash out of the carbs with rubber around them. Take 2 out and run 1 metal screen and you've modded a stock 750ZXI airbox, just rejet and you just added more HP with stock carbs. I told you I am old school, I don't know anything about computers with PWC's just wrenching and old tricks!

Yes indeed nice find. I use to have one just like it, I think it was a 93 or 94. ranit for about 80 hrs with no problems but mine had stock pipe.

stand up baby

Thread Information