Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

SHO takes first at World Finals

For those that are interested, an R&D prepared stage 5(yep, they have a stage 5 kit. You just can't buy it, yet) Yamaha SHO took first in the expert open class at the World Finals this afternoon. It won by almost half a lap over the next closest competitor.

I've been asked not to post pics/vids of the boat. I'll see what I can get tomorrow, but they're being very secretive about this boat right now. Its a frickin animal, and whooped ass on the SeaDoo boys something fierce.

+1

YAMAHA...
    You could pm me the pics.

+1
    This just made my day, and man was it a shitty one before now. lol

HMMMM PLEASE LET THE KAWI N SEA DOO BOYS SEE THIS NOW.... WHERE ARE THE DOUBTERS NOW ????? LOVE THIS NEWS LOVE IT.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    wow.............thats pretty amazing for a first-year ski......

to win a race like that takes not only a top-notch rider but a top-notch ski....meaning motor and hull.......

Congratualtions to the R&D team and all their hard work......World Finals has the wicked-fast skis and riders.....thats a hell of an accomplishment......wow

I'm so proud of frickin Yammi and the R&D boys.......u know there was some vicious competition from the Sea-Doo boyz and the Kawi guyz.......what were the conditions like.....something tells me the waters were a little rough for the SHO to place a half-a-lap ahead of the competiton....

oh yeah.....PM me some pics too......

wf

Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    For those that are interested, an R&D prepared stage 5(yep, they have a stage 5 kit. You just can't buy it, yet) Yamaha SHO took first in the expert open class at the World Finals this afternoon. It won by almost half a lap over the next closest competitor.

I've been asked not to post pics/vids of the boat. I'll see what I can get tomorrow, but they're being very secretive about this boat right now. Its a frickin animal, and whooped ass on the SeaDoo boys something fierce.

who was in this class any kawi's? warner,macc?and sounds good sho guys
    Last edited by Gj#6; 10-09-2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: .

No man it wasnt GP class GJ

+1
    YAHOO!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of Yammi and the R&D people!!!!

PM me soem pictures, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned User
    +1
    It was the only SHO, and it was in Expert class, not Pro class. There were X boats, and Kawi 15F's and 250's.....it holeshotted all of them, was first too the buoy, and won by over half a lap.

I can tell you more about this boat. It has an R&D ECU(yes, they have an ECU, it should be ready to ship in about 3 weeks), it revs too 8000 rpm with stock valves, and it goes 80+mph. It has the R&D C5 wheel, and a bunch of other parts that I don't even know yet.

So there it is.......the ECU is out, and will be available for retail soon.

The reason I didn't get any pics/videos is I was away from my cameras' when they raced, so I only watched.

But, tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. BTW, this boat was swarmed by racers in the tech inspection after the race. There were all very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    It was the only SHO, and it was in Expert class, not Pro class. There were X boats, and Kawi 15F's and 250's.....it holeshotted all of them, was first too the buoy, and won by over half a lap.

I can tell you more about this boat. It has an R&D ECU(yes, they have an ECU, it should be ready to ship in about 3 weeks), it revs too 8000 rpm with stock valves, and it goes 80+mph. It has the R&D C5 wheel, and a bunch of other parts that I don't even know yet.

So there it is.......the ECU is out, and will be available for retail soon.

The reason I didn't get any pics/videos is I was away from my cameras' when they raced, so I only watched.

But, tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. BTW, this boat was swarmed by racers in the tech inspection after the race. There were all very impressed.
    Wow that is mad, this ski sounds really fast, well of course it is lol thanks alot for the info iflyems please continue to keep all of us who couldnt be there updated you are doing an excellent job !!

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information