Thread: reopen 911

reopen 911

I got the new maxim today and torwards the back they had a few pages on "theories" reguarding "what might have really happened" on 9/11. It was really interesting, they had a few web sites to go to with very interesting video. im not saying i believe or disbelieve anything, they just made me think... you gotta see what they have to say--

www.reopen911.org

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk

+1
    hmmmmm i have heard some of that stuff before as well.....makes you wonder...

My brother in law heard and saw the crash, and helped with the rescue efforts at the pentagon. He was stationed at Fort Myer in Arlington at the time and saw the entire thing unfold while finishing up his PT. I was about five miles away in Arlington and heard and felt the impact... it was that big. From his account and my own it was a plane no question.

From individuals that were present within 2 minutes of Pentagon intrusion and could not get closer because of excessive temperature, They felt the pilot missed his target and hit ground prematurely.

There is no VooDoo like BadVooDoo NeVerMind's Avatar
    I have a "family" member that was there... It was a plane. And that is all I can say. (they may be listening)

I saw the second plane hit... this completely pisses me off. There is footage of the airplanes impacting the two buildings if you dig deep enough.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    I saw the second plane hit... this completely pisses me off. There is footage of the airplanes impacting the two buildings if you dig deep enough.
    Rocket, where have you been you wild thang!! Long time no see on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Rocket, where have you been you wild thang!! Long time no see on the forum.
    Schoolwork... last semester...

Re: reopen 911

Quote Originally Posted by xyzyx00
    I got the new maxim today and torwards the back they had a few pages on "theories" reguarding "what might have really happened" on 9/11. It was really interesting, they had a few web sites to go to with very interesting video. im not saying i believe or disbelieve anything, they just made me think... you gotta see what they have to say--

www.reopen911.org

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk
    In your first link, I love the "extra explosions" they try and claim... They are clearly parts of the building that are giving way. I witnessed several large demos of large building and there's a lot of stuff that falls funny and looks odd when you have thousands of tons of building fall all around.

I'm a very bitter person about the whole thing, I say fuck them all and drop some bombs!!! I also say we haven't distroyed enough over there!

I love people like in the UN that think you can fight this kind of war with talk. Let them talk as there getting there heads hacked off. I'm sure someone will listen!

I'm sorry for my ranting! It's just that I see people of the muslem faith walking around campus. I'm sorry but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit around be tollirant when I see anti US shit all around. There was one girl (white) wearing a burka (sp), and her little school binder had several anti US stickers on it. Bet she's no complaining when she picks up her aid check every term.

Anyway, I'm done, I'm getting really pissed right now. Sorry again!

And the purpose of the conspiracy theory is????

What about the people that called their loved ones and told them about what was unfolding inside of the plane.

LET ME SEE, THE US GOVERMENT RECRUTED SUICIDE BOMBERS AND HAVE PAID BIN LADEN SINCE HE IS THE RECRUITING OFFICER.

GET THE F%@& OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Also they forgot to mention that the attack on the USS Cole was actually Operation "Supercharged RXP". Since they always go KABOOM this the attack weapon of choice, and now Greenhulk will set us up at Mudbug!!!

Thread Information