Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201

    2008 Ijsba Lake Havasu City Arizona

    2008 Ijsba Lake Havasu City Arizona
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 008.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	98632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 006.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	98633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 007.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	98634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 013.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	98635   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 022.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	98636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 052.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	98637  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 044.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	98638   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 045.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	98639   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 041.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	98640   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 040.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	98641  


  2. #2
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Robert,

    Where you hiding?
    I met up with Mark (Hydrotoys), Joe (JoeDiego) and WaterWoody with his wife.
    They are all heading over to the Golden Horseshoe.
    I just go back as I have a meeting tonight and couldn't hook up with them.
    The place is a 10+
    Salad bar and soup are very fresh and tasty.
    The dinner bread along with the soup and salad come all night long.
    Being able to throw your peanut shells on the ground sure seemed to make Conrad's meal.
    Then the steak was so damn perfectly cooked and seasoned that I couldn't beleive I couldn't eat the whiole thing.
    After a few burps and some sitting time we were able to get down some Peach cobbler and cheese cake.
    Did I mention how AWESOME this place is??
    Our server earned the full 20 percent as she knew the menu, kept the drinks full, bread fresh and made us feel at hime.

    I LOVE Havasu!!!

    P.S. I really like the last photo.
    Did you guys catch the gal running around topless with her painted titties??

  3. #3
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Robert,

    Where you hiding?
    I met up with Mark (Hydrotoys), Joe (JoeDiego) and WaterWoody with his wife.
    They are all heading over to the Golden Horseshoe.
    I just go back as I have a meeting tonight and couldn't hook up with them.
    The place is a 10+
    Salad bar and soup are very fresh and tasty.
    The dinner bread along with the soup and salad come all night long.
    Being able to throw your peanut shells on the ground sure seemed to make Conrad's meal.
    Then the steak was so damn perfectly cooked and seasoned that I couldn't beleive I couldn't eat the whiole thing.
    After a few burps and some sitting time we were able to get down some Peach cobbler and cheese cake.
    Did I mention how AWESOME this place is??
    Our server earned the full 20 percent as she knew the menu, kept the drinks full, bread fresh and made us feel at hime.

    I LOVE Havasu!!!

    P.S. I really like the last photo.
    Did you guys catch the gal running around topless with her painted titties??
    P.S. I really like the last photo.

    I'm here dude.where you at huh? Wanna have a beer..........?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 032.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	98683   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJSBA 037.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	98684  

  4. #4
    Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder City, NV
    Posts
    3,364
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Did you guys catch the gal running around topless with her painted titties??
    Nope. We missed them! Damnit, that's just my luck! I bet the paint didn't conceal the fact that it was cool and windy. What did the nip thermometer say?

  5. #5
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by la90043 View Post
    P.S. I really like the last photo.

    I'm here dude.where you at huh? Wanna have a beer..........?
    Sorry I missed the invite.

    Quote Originally Posted by starflight View Post
    Nope. We missed them! Damnit, that's just my luck! I bet the paint didn't conceal the fact that it was cool and windy. What did the nip thermometer say?
    Funny thing, I'd swear they were missing but she wasn't much to look at so I really didn't pay much attention.

  6. #6
    Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder City, NV
    Posts
    3,364
    +1
    1
    I had a great time in Havasu! Met some cool people. It was really cool to meet and hang out with la90043 aka Robert. Great guy! It was nice to have him as a neighbor while there. He took pics while I took some video. As my luck would have it, the temps were 10-15 deg. cooler than normal, and the ladies were not showing much skin. The freestyle events were awesome! Seeing them do their stuff makes me want a stand-up badly! Anyhow, here's a clip....
    It's too bad I didn't get to meet and have a brew w/ ph2o, but maybe next time.

  7. #7
    Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder City, NV
    Posts
    3,364
    +1
    1
    I have about 1.2 gigs of clips, but am having trouble editing them. When I rt click them and check properties, they show to be mpeg clips. I can play them w/ windows media player, but cant use windows movie maker to edit them. I tryed MGI video wave 4 too, but no go. They say that they cant use clips in a .mod format. Any ideas what I can use to convert them w/ to use the software I have to edit them?

  8. #8
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    star, I had no idea you guys weren't going to be around today.
    I ran into Mark (hydro) Sandiego Joe and a few others Sat.
    Today I met Randy from watcon, Pirate and the Southern group (met most of them before).
    By the time Conrad and I were done B.S.'n we got to check out maybe 2 races. LOL

  9. #9
    Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder City, NV
    Posts
    3,364
    +1
    1
    Yeah, I left out the same time Robert did this a.m. He had a 7-8 hr drive. I only had a 2.5 hr drive, but did see the Spitfire behind a grey Ford van leaving when we did. Was that Joe? Or did he sell his ski? I wasn't able to see who was driving it. I was able to meet Joe, Mark, and Mr Tew yesterday. Met Randy also. All seem to be real nice guys!
    Perhaps we can drink a few next time.

  10. #10
    She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    17,330
    +1
    31
    Nice pics and vid.

    Looks like them stand ups have awesome power. Jump and flip at the pull of a finger....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:20 AM
  4. New Sea Doo Dealership Opening in Lake Havasu City
    By Tom Clarke in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:27 AM
  5. Hydrospace and SXR's for rent IJSBA Lake Havasu 2011 World Finals
    By Maulin Marto in forum HSR-Benelli - Hydrospace PWC
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •