View Poll Results: which do you prefer, PWC "drag racing" OR closed course racing?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Closed Course racing (IJSBA/UIM)

68 31.34%
  • Drag Racing

149 68.66%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Drag Racing OR Closed Course Racing? which do you prefer

Hey EVERYONE,

I just thought I'd do a poll and see what peoples prefrences are.. so which do you prefer pwc "drag racing" or ijsba/uim closed course racing?

presonaly I prefer the closed course racing, I think its more challenging and more profesonal...etc

In reality i only started moding my gtx becouse of drag racing . I wanted to be the fastest on my lake. Its not that i prefer drag racing its that there are not many places where you can do close course or people that do it. So i have never had the chance to do Cc racing. Down here we mostly dragrace.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxscrider View Post
    In reality i only started moding my gtx becouse of drag racing . I wanted to be the fastest on my lake. Its not that i prefer drag racing its that there are not many places where you can do close course or people that do it. So i have never had the chance to do Cc racing. Down here we mostly dragrace.
    Same with me. I'd rather CC but who and where?

Banned User
    +1
    Closed course, without a doubt. It requires much more skill and stamina than drag racing, which requires little, if any skill, and no stamina(flame suit is on).

Its fun to make a boat go fast, and drag race, don't get me wrong. But its just not very satisfying. CC is great exercize, and really show you what the boat is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxscrider View Post
    Same here.. A little hard to be the fastest on my lake but I enjoy playing...

thanks for all your replys.. I understand where you all are coming from in regards to drag racing.. but definatly try CC racing if you get the chance.. it realy is somthing els.. especialy if theres a large number of competitors etc..

+1
    Closed Course for me!!!! Nothing beats racing against 17 other people rail to rail!!!

Kinda like the difference between nascar and nhra.. They both have their respective places in the speed world, and l love em both, but the offshore endurance racing is it for me.. After lauderdale last august, im dreaming of doing the LB2 cat next year...Nothing like it..

^^^+1
    The drag racing at the WF's was NOT very entertaining IMO. Maybe they needed more than 2 boats to enter to make it more entertaining.

Rossnemo..David Walker of St. Peterburg Fl. represented very well this year. I hope he returns next year to defend his title, he's a good guy. Check out the video, its up for sale @ www.pwcoffshore.com
    My wife and I literally just finished watching it. Its a GREAT race, if you get the chance to come do it, dont hesitate to. Maybe you Florida boys can do like some of the Cali boys did, get a 4 place trailor, send them across country. Hopefully next year, gas, will be cheaper, and the economy will pick up somewhat. Let me/us know if you have any questions. David is also a member here, he is Offshore2 online....

+1
    Closed course seems like it would be really cool but i have no clue how or where to get into it so drag racing for me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information