10-12-2008, 12:01 PM #1
Anyone going to be out tues 10/14??
I decided to take Tuesday off because this week looks like the last week of the HIGH 70 degree weather. If anyone wants to ride let me know. I may go down to the mullica. I am open to places to go! I don't really have cold weather gear so i was gonna try to keep in some calmer water, but i could tough it out for probably the last ride of the year...
10-13-2008, 03:57 PM #2
I don't know 100% yet (will know for sure tonight around 9pm), but if nothing changes in my calendar for work I was going to ride out of Crowley's. Maybe around 11-12ish..... I was going to ride out to Chestnut neck...maybe further... maybe not..
Won't know for sure until later this evening though...
10-13-2008, 03:59 PM #3
you people and your flexible work schedules
10-13-2008, 04:11 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By bscpaint in forum NortheastReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:09 PM
By Yellowfin13x in forum So Cal RidersReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2012, 06:50 PM
By RXP Keith in forum NorCalReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:07 PM
By twinturbostang in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 43Last Post: 11-14-2008, 07:21 PM
By MikeB in forum SoutheastReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2007, 06:01 PM