Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 125
  1. #1
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149

    Riva Seadoo X charger pro series upgrade

    Anyone got one of these kits installed yet and got any numbers for us.


  2. #2
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Anyone got one of these kits installed yet and got any numbers for us.
    I only know of one person here with it installed......... HOPE HE CHIMES IN AND TELLS US HOW IT RUNS!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,399
    +1
    2,524
    bigbuck installed his yesterday. I think he will be out on the water tomorrow to get some results.

  4. #4
    Shogren65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Spencer, MA
    Posts
    88
    Just got mine in from UPS today I am hoping to get it in by the weekend. Good weather in the North East so I am hoping for some good numbers.

  5. #5
    rxpxseadog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    long way from home
    Posts
    490
    +1
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    I only know of one person here with it installed......... HOPE HE CHIMES IN AND TELLS US HOW IT RUNS!!!!!!!!

    sorry guys, i had some personal bs to take care of over the weekend.

    as for the riva's x sc upgrade, neatly back in its home and ready to play. i still have to install riva's valve train upgrade, 50# injectors and then i need to get riva's ecu activated (see photo).

    though my info will not be as sophisticated as many other posts, i should have some amateur info to share within a couple days - hopefully helpful. the upgrades so far have made a massive difference in the ski's performance. i am hoping to break the 81+ mph range after i finish this installation.

    my gf has informed me she will not ride her ski if i ride my rocket sled w/o my wetsuit, gloves and helmet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00796.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	188.7 KB 
ID:	98970  

  6. #6
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpxseadog View Post
    sorry guys, i had some personal bs to take care of over the weekend.

    as for the riva's x sc upgrade, neatly back in its home and ready to play. i still have to install riva's valve train upgrade, 50# injectors and then i need to get riva's ecu activated (see photo).

    though my info will not be as sophisticated as many other posts, i should have some amateur info to share within a couple days - hopefully helpful. the upgrades so far have made a massive difference in the ski's performance. i am hoping to break the 81+ mph range after the i finish this installation.

    my gf has informed me she will not ride her ski if i ride my rocket sled w/o amy wetsuit, gloves and helmet
    Only funning. Im just curious how this wheel is gonna perform.

  7. #7
    rxpxseadog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    long way from home
    Posts
    490
    +1
    54
    i know, just wanted to let you guys know i am almost ready to play.

    i am suffering from massive anticipation!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00807.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	98972  

  8. #8
    Treemn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs FL
    Posts
    3,325
    +1
    641
    And a sore light wallet

  9. #9
    rxpxseadog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    long way from home
    Posts
    490
    +1
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    And a sore light wallet

    while it does cost a few green backs to get awesome speeds out of your ski, i totally dig the results. so, my wallet winks and says how about that pump extension

  10. #10
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpxseadog View Post
    so, my wallet winks and says how about that pump extension
    Got that right. I cant wait for that!!!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RXP-X - Riva X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller & Housing?
    By Jarrett in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:39 PM
  2. RIVA X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller & Housing for sale
    By BIGWORM in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 02:22 PM
  3. F/S SeaDoo X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller & Housing
    By vxrpete8 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 08:19 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 06:07 PM
  5. Riva Racing X-Charger Pro Series Impeller and Housing
    By rxpxseadog in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •