Thread: Wts 1994 Xj 4x4

Wts 1994 Xj 4x4

http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/clas...hp?product=480

94 XJ 4X4 4door runs good but had some smoke when at DMV inspection found oil fill cap missing when I got home and had a nicer 95 in the works so I pulled it off the road about 3 months ago / windshield cracked / Rad hose fitting broken rad loose / no battery but you can use mine out of the 95 to get it on a trailer or dolly or bring one / leather seats cracking good off road toy. alloy rims tires may have very slow leaks I put the good tires on the 95 and didn't put the old ones on the 94 yet / will need to be towed or I will need to put the old rad in but there is no guarantee it will hold or how long

For my rider friends make me an offer
    Last edited by termite; 10-20-2008 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    94 XJ 4X4 4door runs good but had some smoke when at DMV inspection found oil fill cap missing when I got home and had a nicer 95 in the works so I pulled it off the road about 3 months ago / windshield cracked / Rad hose fitting broken rad loose / no battery but you can use mine out of the 95 to get it on a trailer or dolly or bring one / leather seats cracking good off road toy. alloy rims tires may have very slow leaks I put the good tires on the 95 and didn't put the old ones on the 94 yet / will need to be towed or I will need to put the old rad in but there is no guarantee it will hold or how long

is it the 5spd or auto? which engine is in it? i have some people that may be interested

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post

We may have to talk about this tonight.. Ive been kind of looking for a "woods" truck..

Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    We may have to talk about this tonight.. Ive been kind of looking for a "woods" truck..
    want a 62 cj5? hehe. one of these days ill start working on it again

Thread Information