Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Disappointment

  1. #1

    Disappointment

    All you knuckelheads that have PWC's in the Houston area, need to sell them. Ya'll are the perfect example of folks that buy PWC's and only ride them once or twice a year. I am sitting at grahams house for the Freeport Ride and am having the time of my life. The new bayou that graham took us on today, reminded me of the St. John River over in Florida. Youz guyz in Houston have no idea what Ya'll are missing. Please, if you are man enough, please post how many hours you have put on your ski this year. As far as im concerned, you all think that ya'll are PWC enthusiest. Your not. To the locals that know that they are not included, please disregard this post. but for being the 4th largest city in the USA, I expect more people to come and ride. You all SUCK


  2. #2
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,382
    +1
    165
    +1....we ride in Dallas.....all year long........at least once a week.

  3. #3
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Not in Texas but usually ride 250plus hours a year. Try to split up the boats so I'm not doing a rebuild every winter. Probably rode 4hours with Rich and John when I visited Texas this year.

    Its Sunday morning so I gotta go! River is calling.

  4. #4
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Must be nice to be single and carefree. Get you a house, a wife and some kids and see how busy life can get. I'll keep this busy lifestyle enjoying my kids activities over pwc riding any day. pwc riding is just a plus.
    oh, I forgot, those are called priorities too.

  5. #5
    Yamaha tow boat RIDEALLDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    +1....we ride in Dallas.....all year long........at least once a week.
    I rode with Dave last weekend at the Brazos and had a blast!
    AND this weekend at Grahams Freeport ride ... probably the best ride this year. We found a great creek, ok Graham found it, nasty twisty turny full of trees, serious fun. Gprgasm and I can tear up a creek!

    BTW, got 73 hours on the X since April, love that ski. And did 73+ mph

  6. #6
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Must be nice to be single and carefree. Get you a house, a wife and some kids and see how busy life can get. I'll keep this busy lifestyle enjoying my kids activities over pwc riding any day. pwc riding is just a plus.
    oh, I forgot, those are called priorities too.


    chit I ride every week... granted most hours are testing customer's boats, but still clamping that throttle Baby !

  7. #7
    icedog10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Must be nice to be single and carefree. Get you a house, a wife and some kids and see how busy life can get. I'll keep this busy lifestyle enjoying my kids activities over pwc riding any day. pwc riding is just a plus.
    oh, I forgot, those are called priorities too.
    +1. Billy's right on!!!! Don't forget the Grand Kids and managing a business that make several other employees and their families very happy.

  8. #8
    EVERYONE has a work scheduel. I think that it is a shame that PLANS cant be made.

    WFO, you are excluded from my rant

  9. #9
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRGASM View Post
    All you knuckelheads that have PWC's in the Houston area, need to sell them. Ya'll are the perfect example of folks that buy PWC's and only ride them once or twice a year. I am sitting at grahams house for the Freeport Ride and am having the time of my life. The new bayou that graham took us on today, reminded me of the St. John River over in Florida. Youz guyz in Houston have no idea what Ya'll are missing. Please, if you are man enough, please post how many hours you have put on your ski this year. As far as im concerned, you all think that ya'll are PWC enthusiest. Your not. To the locals that know that they are not included, please disregard this post. but for being the 4th largest city in the USA, I expect more people to come and ride. You all SUCK
    Sorry dude, I had NKOTB engagement I could not get out of. Ok I could have gotten out of it but it would have meant the loss of the ski anyway Add to that the fact that the GTX is at the fiberglass shop still, so I think I am covered excuse wise

  10. #10
    Im talking mostly about the local Houston riders, errrr non-riders

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Disappointed with "wetherby"-the MFD Repair Guy
    By dorf in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
  2. major disappointment
    By eugenesco in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 09:57 PM
  3. Updated: Disappointing day.... my Ski works and rode it finally
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:05 PM
  4. Anyone else disappointed in their Jettrim cover?
    By GPR FL in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 11:46 AM
  5. Boo Hoo, so disappointed......
    By xcduetester in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •