Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can-Am ATV's?

Can-Am ATV's?

What's up all you Sea-Doo fellas? I have not ventured much past the Polaris part, so forgive me here! You guys got any input on Can-Am ATV's? I am looking at buying a Uplander 650 XT or an 800 XT. Any info you guys could give me would be helpful. Never dealt with Sea-Doo or Can-Ams before. I've owned 3 Polaris' so gimme a lil slack!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sbronemann View Post
    What's up all you Sea-Doo fellas? I have not ventured much past the Polaris part, so forgive me here! You guys got any input on Can-Am ATV's? I am looking at buying a Uplander 650 XT or an 800 XT. Any info you guys could give me would be helpful. Never dealt with Sea-Doo or Can-Ams before. I've owned 3 Polaris' so gimme a lil slack!
    Can-Ams rock! Big power/ suspension!!!!

+1,000,000,000.=d>=d>=d>

+1
    if u wanna get in the DIRT then follow the LEADER............ill be the one on a HONDA...........PERIOD!

I am looking at the same two models. From what I was told by many dealers, is that the 650 is your best bang for your $$$. Unless you really are intending on using it for work purposes where you need the extra HP the 650 would make more sense.
    Also BRP (Can-am)'s warranty is 3 years, at least here, and no other manufacturer can touch it. I know a lot of guys into ATv's of all manufacturers; yammi, honda, polaris and Can-Am, and all are impressed with the Can-AM models. They are a little more pricey but you do get more featues for the most part and like I mentioned above the warranty for 3 years is worth its weight in gold.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    if u wanna get in the DIRT then follow the LEADER............ill be the one on a HONDA...........PERIOD!

Yamaha all the way!

As far as the can-ams. A friend of mine has a renegade X and that 800 rips!

Quote Originally Posted by sbronemann View Post
    There is no better atv than Can-Am or Polaris , Can-Am is lighter and a lot stronger than the Polaris though. The 650 has the same HP as the 2008 Polaris 800 sportsman , 09 polaris stepped up the HP a bit.

Unless your racing it you dont need an 800 Can-Am . The 650 is more than enough power. I've owned both and the 650 is the best choice for trail and mudding , 800 is over powering.

Also need to check out the new Polaris 850 XP , best riding atv on the market ! Polaris did an outstanding job with the new 850 XP sportsman !

If you make a trip down to NC I can save you some money on the Can-Am or Polaris.

can am 800 does wheelies in reverse......it's more powerful then the kawi's yamaha's and suzuki's...........I drive them all everyday at work......cAN AM'S ARE GREAT

+ can-am has the same waranty as seadoos... B.E.S.T.

Thanks for all the good info and insight on these machines. I have a few buddies that ride out at this off-road park in my area and they say Can-Am's dominate the mud holes and just park in general! The place I've been lookin has an 08 650 XT for a lil under $8000 out the door. From what I've seen at the few dealers around here, that is a steal...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information