Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to forum and anxious!!!

hello, im a newbee to the forum and just purchased two skis. Girlfriend bought a 1990 waverunner II to putt around the bay on and for a backup and I'm purchasing a 98 Seadoo xpl off a fellow member. Anyways as temps. drop I suppose were all getting anxious for the upcoming season and I'd like to see how much interest I can gather on a Chincoteague VA to Secrets in OCMD ride?!? Looks to be a 45 mile ride up the Chincoteague Bay right out to the small bridge that comes into OC.

Any ideas, thoughts, opinions are welcomed!

month?
    times?
    launching?

+1
    welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by turboteg95 View Post
    hello, im a newbee to the forum and just purchased two skis. Girlfriend bought a 1990 waverunner II to putt around the bay on and for a backup and I'm purchasing a 98 Seadoo xpl off a fellow member. Anyways as temps. drop I suppose were all getting anxious for the upcoming season and I'd like to see how much interest I can gather on a Chincoteague VA to Secrets in OCMD ride?!? Looks to be a 45 mile ride up the Chincoteague Bay right out to the small bridge that comes into OC.

Any ideas, thoughts, opinions are welcomed!

month?
    times?
    launching?
    There's a group from Jersey that will be doing a BarBay to Seacrets Run and a Cape May to Seacrets Run in July and August.
    Going to stay down there for Friday and Saturday and come back Sunday both times.

I'd love to hit up one of those rides but being as Im from Pa and my girlfreinds parents house is in Chincoteague Va that might be a haul for me. Ill look it up tho

ah... the pa to va trips to see the girlfriend... glad i don't have to do that anymore... welcome to the forum man... gonna do any riding up here or keepin the skis down there?

haha, she lives up here tho. Probably tow back and forth. I have some friends that ride in the York area on the river and I always have raystown

ah ok... gotcha... a few of us ride down in maryland all the time... canal/chesapeake bay... haven't made my way out west to ride yet...

Whats your turbo-teg run? What are the details on it?

lol, had that car along with this screen name since highschool. Unfortunatly it was stolen my senior year in D.C. Nothing special just stock ls motor on 7lbs with a drag gen3 kit. Put Down 250hp. Never got to run it due to it being jacked 3 days after the tune. I did however walk a couple 13 sec eclipses tho.

yeah thats solid 12 second territory. I did a drag setup on a gsr swapped del sol back when I was in my early 20s. It would pull cobras and corvettes all the time. I was a younger and less mature.. so I used to seek them out. lol

Hondas are fun cars.

I used to be a big honda guy when I was younger.
    Ive done a lot of builds. I had another del sol [I liked del sols] that was fully built GSR pistons/rods/sleeves and a GT35R setup. That car was a monster..
    I also did a K20 swap into a 98 EJ8 just before I retired from hondas...

man...

honda talk...

makin me nostalgic..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information