Thread: mods to a rxp

mods to a rxp

what mods can you do to a rxp to keep up with a ultra in terms of speed and hook up for offshore riding

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Avion3333 View Post
    what mods can you do to a rxp to keep up with a ultra in terms of speed and hook up for offshore riding
    There's not alot that's gonna make a RXP keep up with an Ultra in rough water..Pump extension will help but a RXP is home in flat water.

I ride on the sea in great britan,ive got a 07 rxp,with plenty of power,any consistant chop,and you will fall back,the kaks are king of chop,be brave,ride hard,hope for some smooth water,try to pick him off.07 rxp c4,wheel,riva pipe,riva grate,wedge,15/20,riva air intake,best speed 73.9 gps,xs cooler due any day,

WORX grate (might be able to play with the angle of the scoop too by shimming the front mount, I'm not sure?), pump extension or Rotax Racing pump (maybe you can combine them?), 3 blade prop, stock venturi nozzle (83mm), play with the angle of the rideplate (back of plate down with shims), Race Engineering OPAS blockoffs, UMI steering system so you can get more weight forward and control the craft better.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    WORX grate (might be able to play with the angle of the scoop too by shimming the front mount, I'm not sure?), pump extension or Rotax Racing pump (maybe you can combine them?), 3 blade prop, stock venturi nozzle (83mm), play with the angle of the rideplate (back of plate down with shims), Race Engineering OPAS blockoffs, UMI steering system so you can get more weight forward and control the craft better.
    so in terms of engine mods what would i need to do..........what is the average speed should i be doing to hold up with the ultras

so in terms of engine mods what would i need to do..........what is the average speed should i be doing to hold up with the ultras
    Engine mods aren't going to help unless you're in the water. Focus on hookup and go from there. Talk to the offshore racing crowd. They could tell you for sure.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    I ride on the sea in great britan,ive got a 07 rxp,with plenty of power,any consistant chop,and you will fall back,the kaks are king of chop,be brave,ride hard,hope for some smooth water,try to pick him off.07 rxp c4,wheel,riva pipe,riva grate,wedge,15/20,riva air intake,best speed 73.9 gps,xs cooler due any day,
    I ride in the UK with My mate Hydrotherapy. I have a 2005 RXP all the mods as soon as you hit choppy water you might as well be in a bath Tub. Hold on to stay on . But great fun ?????

Thats it,the kak in chop is as easy as grannys armchair no fun at all,just sit and gently rock BORING AS well grannys arm chair

Thread Information