Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone in pensacola?

Looking for people in Pensacola to ride with. Give me a shout.

+1
    i'm in navarre, flyboy and pistonwash are in fort walton beach, and chip and james k are in PCB. my ski and chips ski are the only ones that are running right now. what kind of ski do you have?

Well that is still fairly close. I have a 99 GTX limited, not as tricked out as yours but it does the job... Please let me know when you guys get together to head out and I can see if I can make it down.

+1
    since it's starting to get cold the trips i make out are for testing and its no longer than a couple of hours. but when summer time hit me up and youll have to come over and we all go to crab island.

Team Swoldier

pensacola

yep im in cantonment but i ride all the time i just have a stock 05 rxt.. it was cold as hell this morning do you plan on riding this winter? i was gonna go to innerlight and buy a wetsuit.. pm me if you ever want to go ride or whatever. i def need someone to go jump waves wih out in the pass..

+1
    a wetsuit is a must in the winter time. I have a akona 2 peice wetsuit. Which is 3 mm each for a total of 6 mm of thickness that keeps me warm along with gloves and boots.

Team Swoldier
    i hear ya... i have gloves, but no boots and no wetsuit.. i cant wait to ski this winter itll still be hella fun. also do u wear a helmet when ur out riding or not?

Altezza01, sounds good. I should be here for summer and the nice thing is that it doesn't stay cold long here in Pcola... If we get a real nice day coming up and you guys plan to ride give me a shout and I will try to come down.

FLArxp, dude that is great especially that you hit the pass (which is real close to me)! I have a buddy with a boat also so we might head out this Sunday to do some wakeboarding with the boat and the ski. If we go I will let you know incase you might want to come down and ride a bit not sure yet. I went out last weekend and it was pretty nice out, little chilly if you got wet but not bad at all. I do have a wet suit so no worries there. If you check your email more often than here shoot me your address in a PM and I will send you mine.

+1
    naw i dont wear a helmet for i'm not full throttle much...no need. but i went out today to do some testing and it was flat!!!! but cold. i had my wetsuit and boots on but no head gear. my body never once felt cold and the water that got i my boots was cold for a minute til my body temp warmed it up. but my head was freezing.

Team Swoldier
    yea man it was freezing today!!! i went riding in the bay during the last hurricane that came by, and it was 8 feet in the bay, so i wore a full helmet and everything lol.. i need to go get a wetsuit for sure. how fast is ur ski altezza?? that thing must fly

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information