Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gotta love the cold weather!!!!

Well took the machine out for one last rip an well ran into a problem so then i fixed it , an man did she fly!! So heres the story it was about 46 degrees out also 500ft above sea level an water was about the same maybe about 50 degrees an i took the machine out an its seemed the 14/19R was just to much , i was all over the rev limiter!! an couldnt break 74.5mph, so then i remembered i had a 15/20 in a box still so i pulled the machine out changed the prop also seen that my intake grate was hangin down a bit so i tightened that up! took it out again an ran 78.3mph i couldnt believe i was like know way in hell! so i did it again an again one after the other!! I must say not bad for not even a stg 2 yet, mind you i know i only hit the speed cuz of the weather an water temp but still i was shocked! ill post pics of the GPS i have a vid to, but havent figured how to put it up yet! Just thoughtd i share this cuz i was exstatic!

+1
    Great numbers, the Doos love that cool air, it's getting nice down here in Florida now, and the holeshots are showing it, the Doos are jumping out of the water!

Banned User
    +1
    NICE!

Still the stock IC?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    NICE!

Still the stock IC?
    yup still stock intercooler!!! havent decided which one to go with now especially seeing JFizzles now for a good price whats his like compared to Riva's?

+1
    I believe the XS has the best flow numbers by a good bit and cools the air better.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndn View Post
    Well took the machine out for one last rip an well ran into a problem so then i fixed it , an man did she fly!! So heres the story it was about 46 degrees out also 500ft above sea level an water was about the same maybe about 50 degrees an i took the machine out an its seemed the 14/19R was just to much , i was all over the rev limiter!! an couldnt break 74.5mph, so then i remembered i had a 15/20 in a box still so i pulled the machine out changed the prop also seen that my intake grate was hangin down a bit so i tightened that up! took it out again an ran 78.3mph i couldnt believe i was like know way in hell! so i did it again an again one after the other!! I must say not bad for not even a stg 2 yet, mind you i know i only hit the speed cuz of the weather an water temp but still i was shocked! ill post pics of the GPS i have a vid to, but havent figured how to put it up yet! Just thoughtd i share this cuz i was exstatic!

Those are some outstanding speeds from only a stage 1 boat..I have a stage 2 plus with a pump extention and could only get 78.5 with a full tank in 60 degree temps..Your ski is FLYING..Nice job..I have to say you have the fastest stage 1 on record...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Those are some outstanding speeds from only a stage 1 boat..I have a stage 2 plus with a pump extention and could only get 78.5 with a full tank in 60 degree temps..Your ski is FLYING..Nice job..I have to say you have the fastest stage 1 on record...
    Hes got a greenwheel in there. I would say stage 1.5, Think about what a stage 2 would do with a greenwheel in it. Either way still fast for that set up.

hear in the uk at sea level i got 73'9 ,in the summer,i had A KIT FAN, PUMP WEDGE,14/19,RIVA EXHAUST,RIVA GRATE,OPAS BLOCK OFF,our summer temps are mild at best.Ive put on a 15/20,and a C4wheel,the temps are now very cold,so im gona test with the new mods,hope to see 74/75,then im gona add the XS COOLER,dont know if i would see 78, i will post some temps mod and speed data,see how close i can get,

Banned User
    +1
    Here in Lake Havasu yesterday it was only 95deg. What I found interesting is the humidity is way down. The Doo does not like humidity. In fact, I can pick up almost 2mph when its dry compared to wet, at the same temperature. Another thing the Doo does is get heat soaked. If you sit for about 30 minutes, then go out and do a speed run, you'll be suprised at the results.

Well heres the pic!! still workin on the vid!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information