Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

adding riva stage 1

when adding a riva stage 1 kit to an '07 RXP 215, is it any harder on the ski as compared to a stock set up? by harder i mean, harder on the motor, drive shaft, etc.

no not that i have found all has been good with the stage one kit --i stuck with only bolt on mods due to the warrenty i didn't want to void that out -- i have a 2007 gtx limited and started out with the riva stage one kit -- then the itch hit i have since added the greenwheel supercharger drop in -- worx sponsons - oil catch can - SC blow off --upped the impeller to a concord 14/19 and still need to tweak that up a touch --SS wear ring-- filled the ride plate holes and started using amsoil synthetic oil --but its close to the end of oct. and its getting to cold to ride now -- maybe i need to move to the keys for the winter -- but damn i got to keep working to buy the upgrades its a catch 22

Banned User
    You can't hurt that ski..Might as well just go stage III + Rude or ET SC and call it a day.
    You'll buy stage 1 stuff then you'll still want to go faster and then you'll have to buy all new stuff to go Stage 2 + and on and on..

Just whatever you do, take your time and do it correctly.

Read this;

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16773

Good luck

I ride an 07 rxp did most of the mods myself,usually the mods unrestrict,restrictive factory parts and make the ski go,sound,handle,better,have to agree(take your time do it right)as its an 07 the very first thing i did was CHANGE THE WASHERS make that a priority and enjoy

i've had the washers and bearings already changed out. I plan on doing the prop, wear ring, wedge my self over the winter (ontario, Canada). Will the my ski sound any different then stock with a stage 1 kit on it? I'm not doing any exhaust work to it, because i want to stay as close to the stock sound as possible.

NO,it shouldnt sound any different, Sounds nice when you do add an exhaust,and helps the engine breath a little easier,bet you dont stay as close to stock as possible for long,the bug bites,and your DOOMED to tune good luck,

the stage one kit air intake you will hear the SC a bit better

thats alright i neverminded the sound of the blower on any machine...haha. One thing i did notice is that the power pipe coming outta the supercharger right where is 90's sits extremely close if not touching that rubber seal thats around the drive shaft ( i think thats what the rubber is). It's the one they tell you to rotate the clamp 90 degrees. Should i be concerned with that?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1998 View Post
    thats alright i neverminded the sound of the blower on any machine...haha. One thing i did notice is that the power pipe coming outta the supercharger right where is 90's sits extremely close if not touching that rubber seal thats around the drive shaft ( i think thats what the rubber is). It's the one they tell you to rotate the clamp 90 degrees. Should i be concerned with that?
    Not sure what you mean,are you fitting a riva air intake or [email protected], yes its fair to say the charger sounds a bit more but not much

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1998 View Post
    Some have had problems of cavitation or leakiking when it rubs the accordian boot on the driveshaft... Ron

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information