RXP X question???

can the RXP X be used as a part time fishing ski???.Well i own a RXP X and i would like to join my friends ocassionally on jet ski fishing trips.they all have big 3 seaters and advised me that my ski will not be suitable for fishing.well im not into full time fishing and unaffordable for me to get another ski for fishing

so maybe u guy sout there can advise me on how i can make my RXP X int a part time fishing ski

thanks

I think the only issue you will have is fuel. My RXP-X sucks it down. Besides that, it is as stable as any 2-stroke, 3-seater I've owned.

Hi Windsor

thanks for the reply.so what saying is that i will no have no issues with stability.but regarding the fuel issue,how many km's or miles u get on a tank on a fishing trip? did u run out of fuel anytime?how can i find a solution?

do u have pics of the fishing rig u have on ur RXP X??

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Full_Throttle View Post
    Hi Windsor

thanks for the reply.so what saying is that i will no have no issues with stability.but regarding the fuel issue,how many km's or miles u get on a tank on a fishing trip? did u run out of fuel anytime?how can i find a solution?

do u have pics of the fishing rig u have on ur RXP X??

thanks
    Hey, Full_Throttle. With the fuel issue, I'm only comparing an RXP-X to most 3-seaters. I had a GTX that I could spend the whole day on, but as you know, an RXP-X can go through a tank in 2.5 hours easily. If your friends travel far, you may be the one shortening the trip. I didn't mean to insinuate that my machine is equipped for fishing-it's not, so I have nothing to offer on that. If distance is an issue, you can bring some jugs, but defintely don't put them in the hull or storage.

I fish on mine. Strap a cooler to your swim platform, attach a couple pieces of pvc for rod holders and go. Why can't you ski off it? Not as big and roomy? Don't walk around as much.

Hi Haleyscomet

thanks for the reply.would it be possible to take a few pics of your fishing setup that u have on ur RXP X.much appreciated

thanks

Thread Information