Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1

Do not buy ne thing form surf city marina

The one that is on LBI in surf city

this is my official disgruntled surf city marina customer thread....

they suck in every shape and form....

dnt even go to them for gas....

thye are horrible!!

the bs'n me around with my ski and make crap up to get them to look better and not have to fix crap that is their fault.....

i bought 2 skis in TWO YEARS from them and you would think i was the guy bringing the 35 year old ski for them to work on....

they dnt care....

they all suck....

i can go on all day

they even went as far as to say that i rolled my ski and that is why it dnt run right....

last time i checked i dnt roll my skies....and you would think that sometimes shyt happens where it does that that wont destroy it....

****soon to come, the disgruntled seadoo owner thread****

+1
    Even if you rolled a ski they should fix whatever is wrong with it. Skis are made to withstand that HENCE the upside sticker that tells you which way to roll it over if it flips
    I think you can bring your ski to any SD dealer for warranty work though

yea rolling your ski should not be a factor.

+1
    its going to motorcycle mall in beleville at 3 today

that sux they sound like a bunch of creeps. My Yami dealer here is PA is the same way. They would have to pay me to take my ski there. All they really care about is their motorcycle customers..

+1
    for two months i been trying to get them to order me a new fuse box because when they preped my ski to go out in july they didnt put a cover on and it is now rotted out....their response "seadoo does not warentee rusted parts"

ITS A personal WATER craft........DNT U THINK A THINKG OR TWO MIGHT JUST RUST....

so today i called them for the 4th time this week and they cant gimme an answer so i flipped and they want to come back with the roll over thing....

like that goina void my warentee or something......

they are a bunch of idiots and it is not worth the aggravation....

and on a side note i dnt know if this would bother ne one else but when the take the seats off to diagnose a ski the throw the seats alone the footrails and they had torn my decal on the side...thats just a pet peeve for me and that kinda finished me off with them....

i own a auto body shop and i know how to deal with ppl and if i ran my shop like they run that dealership i would be out of buisness in 25-30 MIN.

Stay away from Surf and Turf in Pemberton too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    for two months i been trying to get them to order me a new fuse box because when they preped my ski to go out in july they didnt put a cover on and it is now rotted out....their response "seadoo does not warentee rusted parts"

ITS A personal WATER craft........DNT U THINK A THINKG OR TWO MIGHT JUST RUST....

so today i called them for the 4th time this week and they cant gimme an answer so i flipped and they want to come back with the roll over thing....

like that goina void my warentee or something......

they are a bunch of idiots and it is not worth the aggravation....

and on a side note i dnt know if this would bother ne one else but when the take the seats off to diagnose a ski the throw the seats alone the footrails and they had torn my decal on the side...thats just a pet peeve for me and that kinda finished me off with them....

i own a auto body shop and i know how to deal with ppl and if i ran my shop like they run that dealership i would be out of buisness in 25-30 MIN.
    They obviously dont give a rats azz about their customers.
    Fock em !!

+1
    im never going to let this thread die...lol

i want the enite site to see it ...... maby the owner will come on here and read how crappy his place is....

i guess this is why they got a POOR over all rating in all dealerships in NJ....

and one day they said they might not release my ski because i took the warning sticker off the center console....the one that give you the BS warning that if you been riding for more than a day you can realise....i laughed at him and hooked up to my truck and drove away....

and it sucks cuz they are like the only seadoo dealer on the island and i think the closest one is like lacey motorsports .... they control the entier market down there and will always have ppl comming in....

im going to picket outside their marina in the spring when ppl are rushing in to buy their skies and hand out pamphlets and what not...maby even offer a snack to ppl that come and listed to what i can say bout them....

Seadoo wont warranty if there are any signs of water ingress.

What is messed up about Surf City Marina is they sold a repeat customer a new ski without a fuse box and then would not correct the issue. Now it has escalated to the point that the ski is malfunctioning because of it and Surf City Marina will not stand behind their sale.
    This is not the first complaint about Surf City Marina's lack of professionalism.
    I would contact the owners in NY and also their SeaDoo rep and direct them both to this thread.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information