hello all, i'm the guy who last year over-tightened his fuel rail bolts and the metal inserts spinned in their respective tubes. so to fix it i drilled through the sides of the plastic to expose the metal inserts and sprayed crazy glue in there and fixed it. but, i am wondering, does anyone know where i can get that new plastic part for less than the $400 or whatever the dealer charges, that is to say the part that goes between the fuel rail and the engine?


i can live with what i've got but all things being equal i'd like to replace the part. ideas????