Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up 75 Mile Endurance Race-Nor Cal.

INVITE:ALL PWC racers, or those that inspire to be a racer….So. Cal, and Nor Cal, this is your time to show what you got. This is a friendly invite to all the So. Cal, and Nor Cal, and anyone in the middle, or even North of Nor Cal, east and west are welcome.. We have an Endurance Race coming up November 16, 2008. The race is put on by non other that Mr. TIOARI (Jim)-DJSA . Bring your 60, 70,80-90, 100 MPH ski out, and race it. Once you get a taste of racing, and endurance racing, you may want to do more! It’s a total adreniline rush, nothing better that holding it WOT for a LONG azz TIME! The race fee is pretty in-expensive, and it’s a fun group of guys! Sign up, and lets race!
    If you need help, or have questions, post them here. Plenty of guys here to help assist with the new comer. Hope to see a few GH members sign up.
    For more Info, look here:
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=198644
    Or
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77000

Thumbs up Go, so cal ! ! !

Go Get Um Dubz ! ! ! !

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    IS it really an endurance race if you can finish it on one tank of gas?(I know it will take two tanks to achieve the speed needed to win )

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    IS it really an endurance race if you can finish it on one tank of gas?(I know it will take two tanks to achieve the speed needed to win )
    +1meelion

75miles on one tank would mean my average speed would be 30mph.....wooohooo. Just doesn't sound like too much fun.
    Where do we refuel??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Have you held WOT for a full tank in chop? Whoopa, That's endurance! It doesn't need to be 100 mles for it to be an endurance race. It will take 2 tanks to hit 75 miles for sure. I think it's split into 2 parts though.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ou812 View Post
    Have you held WOT for a full tank in chop? Whoopa, That's endurance! It doesn't need to be 100 mles for it to be an endurance race. It will take 2 tanks to hit 75 miles for sure. I think it's split into 2 parts though.
    No, as a matter of fact, I haven't. I have A LOT of respect for the endurance, and the CC guys. Both take a lot of strengh and conditioning, neither of which I possess. One bad knee, and a bad back, I'm lucky to do about 5 laps on a CC before I need a break.

I think a lot of people just don't understand what it takes to run an endurance race. I imagine its a lot like running a marathon.

The race is two parts. So yes, we will get a chance to fill back up some. then get my old muscles warmed up again. I've never done a race where we had a break in between. so it will be intresting.

JIM Whats up man. Are you going to do this race bro? What about some of your buddies from up north. Hit them up, see if they wanna run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Never Convicted View Post
    Go Get Um Dubz ! ! ! !
    ?? Your not goin ?? If you can....You know we'd love to have you out there Mr. Smith!

+1
    Does that sound like fun!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    The race is two parts. So yes, we will get a chance to fill back up some. then get my old muscles warmed up again. I've never done a race where we had a break in between. so it will be intresting.

JIM Whats up man. Are you going to do this race bro? What about some of your buddies from up north. Hit them up, see if they wanna run it.
    I'm not gonna make it. Too much going on so i'll aim for the parker race.
    Yup, got a few more goodies to try out this weekend too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information