+1

Wondering.....09 Models

I just read the posting about the new 09 GTX models. Now that we're living on the coast and in my somewhat elderly condition , the new IS feature of the LTD model looks interesting. I also like the reverse control on the steering handle. It will be interesting to see how these and other new "automated" features fair once the model is released and on the water some.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the watertight storage container might fit the older models ?

Quote Originally Posted by Piney View Post
    I just read the posting about the new 09 GTX models. Now that we're living on the coast and in my somewhat elderly condition , the new IS feature of the LTD model looks interesting. I also like the reverse control on the steering handle. It will be interesting to see how these and other new "automated" features fair once the model is released and on the water some.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the watertight storage container might fit the older models ?
    I like the neutral position, no moving forward.....and the smoother ride....it may be perfect for my old parents who bounce around on an RXT now..

I think I will stick with the RXTX - that up and down suspension thing looks goofy to me.

Its clear Bomb knows where the money is and who they are targeting with the pricy skis.

either way, neat stuff.

+1

date

I'm wondering when the RXT IS will hit some of the southern dealers........I would like to hear from some peeps on here on how they like um.

Quote Originally Posted by Piney View Post

The one under the swim platform will not. That storage is a new design for only the 2009 iS models so far

Thread Information