11-03-2008, 09:43 PM #1
Just finished winterizing...that had to be the easiest thing I've done to my ski so far..
Only thing I didn't do was the oil change. I did that about 30 hours back and will do it in the spring...
1. filled tank and added stabilizer
2. Ran ski on the hose to get stabilizer thru system and flush exhaust
3. ran ski off the hose to clear water from exhaust. I get it out pretty good I think, because I have a modded box with thru hull
4. removed rail and fogged injectors then replaced the rail
5. removed spark plugs and fogged cylinders, then replaced plugs
6. removed hoses from intercooler. flushed anti freeze thru, then replaced bottom hose and added more antifreeze and replaced top hose
7. removed hose from J pipe. poured in anti freeze until it came out of the nipple..replaced hose.
8. removed battery, cleaned and connected to trickle charger.
9. Sprayed Lube inside hull and all other areas
10. clean , cover, and put away
Did I miss anything or Funk something up??? let me know...
11-04-2008, 06:13 AM #2
I run mine on Anti freeze till I know it is thru the system then run it without to blow it out but they are very old 2 strokes and I know the new skis do things diffarent
11-04-2008, 07:32 AM #3
11-04-2008, 01:25 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By watermedic in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQsReplies: 96Last Post: 07-06-2011, 06:41 PM
By 1FastTrespiper in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:33 PM
By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:24 PM
By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2006, 01:36 PM
By danbal21 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2005, 10:48 PM