Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Thumbs up Dealing with Teenagers, school, life..Seriously!

Hey did anyone hear anything about that town where it was legal to drop off your kids(no matter how old they are) at the fire stations,police stations,hospitals,etc...????I think i may need to take a road trip very soon!!!!!

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    Hey did anyone hear anything about that town where it was legal to drop off your kids(no matter how old they are) at the fire stations,police stations,hospitals,etc...????I think i may need to take a road trip very soon!!!!!

What did Snoman do now?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What did Snoman do now?

He didnt do anything(for once,lol)I have a 14 yr old that believes school isnt importantAnd im at a loss what to do with her!!!!Im trying to scare her into thinking we are talking about military school for her

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    He didnt do anything(for once,lol)I have a 14 yr old that believes school isnt importantAnd im at a loss what to do with her!!!!Im trying to scare her into thinking we are talking about military school for her

So im not the only one .Thanks missy u made my day ....

I get the same phone calls from school too!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by icerat4 View Post
    So im not the only one .Thanks missy u made my day ....

Glad i could help,lol...I just want to strangle her sometimes.I was a pain in the ass in school but if i pulled this crap my father would have beat me half to death....Sp today she got the you tube account closed and the myspace account deleted..Cause im at a complete loss what else to do.At one point we took EVERYTHING out of her room and it didnt even phase her in the least.All she had was her bed and dresser in her room and she didnt care....

Quote Originally Posted by No Ski Steve View Post
    I am sure Obama will come up with a good plan.

You have been drinking i can tell and smell the chit from my shop...Too dam funny

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    I get the same phone calls from school too!

I get a call today from her health teacher telling me she didnt do any homeowork in the class,NONE!!!and at the end of each week they go over the work together as a class.So im like WTF are you doing in class???ANd my favorite answer i get is "I dont know".Im so sick of hearing i dont know.So i told her from now on i dont know how to do laundry,i dont know how to cook and i dont know how to go grocery shopping for her stuff!!!!

+1
    You have been drinking i can tell and smell the chit from my shop...Too dam funny

I have ALOT of alcohol in my house...I think i might put some of it to use tonight!!!!!

+1
    Serious kids are really tuff these days .the loser kids in school show the good decent kids how to be complete assholes and get away with it.Touch me i call the cops i hear .Ya know what i say after i beat all hell outa ya call .And when i get back home from the station .CALL them again cause im coming home to kick your ass again and again and again.Get it.Matt lost all his games and tv etc.Im glad he has got it right now.Missy never back down stick to your guns and your rules .Never give in and 1 day hopefully something will snap and she will be on the same page as you.Good luck and put 2 cubes in the glass when drinking.

Oh i know alot of it has to do with other kids but she has a brain of her own and i hope she realizes that before its to late.trust me when im pissed i dont give in for nothing(just ask Scott).I have given in in the past and she knows that but this time its do or die time for her.She will be going to high school next yr(hopefully)and she doesnt realize she has to do descent this yr or else its repeating 8th grade.And then she will be the big loosed that everyone makes fun of.So needless to say she will be getting rid of everything fun in her room this weekend.shes gonna be lucky to get ANYTHING for christmas this year.Cause i just might tell her i dont know what happened i guess i forgot to buy anything!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information