Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Special Thanks To Al And Kevin !!!

Thanks guys i got the package today and will get to work ASAP even though i'm sick as a dog this really makes me feel better .This is what this board is all about members helping other members out .
    I bought some 1200 Race pipes from Randy without any Head pipes but he sent me all the stampings to make them ,well theres only Three guys who have these pipes and Al and Kevin are one of them and i asked if they could send there Head Pipes so i can copy them and they did so i wanted to Say THANKS

Now i know next summer will be GREAT

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    ...and Al and Kevin are one of them...
    There was some speculation about this a while back...

So Al and Kevin are one person!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    There was some speculation about this a while back...

So Al and Kevin are one person!
    That i'm not sure about LOL !!!

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

pipes

not to jack the thread,but thats way cool.gonna see another pro1200 with the race pipes,785 if you want any input on jetting stock keihins with the fp pipes on the pro 1200 for the lucky guy who got your other pipes,i'll pass on everything i've learned about the stockers and some jets and springs i've acummilated.now seeing as how the race pipes were mucho high rpm has anybody ever built or even considered doing an msx hull up with them??

+1
    Thanks guys i got the package today and will get to work ASAP even though i'm sick as a dog this really makes me feel better .This is what this board is all about members helping other members out .
    I bought some 1200 Race pipes from Randy without any Head pipes but he sent me all the stampings to make them ,well theres only Three guys who have these pipes and Al and Kevin are one of them and i asked if they could send there Head Pipes so i can copy them and they did so i wanted to Say THANKS

Now i know next summer will be GREAT
    Hope you feel better. No problem. I am happy we were able to help out. I also engraved inside the pipe what was what. M for Mag, C for center and P for Pto. I ran them through hot tank again so they were clean for you. I did not want to send them to you with oil all over them and have you try to mock them up. Was there enough bubble wrap around them? I had to find another box for them since the USPS would not let me ship them in an AMSOIL box since it said oil all over it. WTF. I told them there was no oil in the box and they still said they would not let me ship it. Live and learn.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    not to jack the thread,but thats way cool.gonna see another pro1200 with the race pipes,785 if you want any input on jetting stock keihins with the fp pipes on the pro 1200 for the lucky guy who got your other pipes,i'll pass on everything i've learned about the stockers and some jets and springs i've acummilated.now seeing as how the race pipes were mucho high rpm has anybody ever built or even considered doing an msx hull up with them??
    Doug ,
    i almost have enough stampings to build one more set ,i need one set of Pto head pipe stampings to have two complete sets and then i was going to see if they would fit in the MSX hull i picked up might need a smaller gas tank but outher then that they should fit . As far as my other pipes Rizzo is suppose to pick them up from me and i'm going to help him set them up and yes any jetting help would be GREAT.
    Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    Hope you feel better. No problem. I am happy we were able to help out. I also engraved inside the pipe what was what. M for Mag, C for center and P for Pto. I ran them through hot tank again so they were clean for you. I did not want to send them to you with oil all over them and have you try to mock them up. Was there enough bubble wrap around them? I had to find another box for them since the USPS would not let me ship them in an AMSOIL box since it said oil all over it. WTF. I told them there was no oil in the box and they still said they would not let me ship it. Live and learn.
    Kevin,
    They arrived just perfect ,Al said you where cleaning them up Thanks .
    I'm going to watch the Bears game and then get to work

+1
    Kevin,
    They arrived just perfect ,Al said you where cleaning them up Thanks .
    I'm going to watch the Bears game and then get to work
    Happy to hear they got there in perfect shape. No problem. You need Tivo or something like that then you do not have to watch the commercials.

RizzO
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    I am the LUCKY man and can not wait too feel the difference between A stock Pro1200 and 1 with pipes. Thanks to Lugs I will be able to tell next spring. Thanks for the offer of help, since this is all new to me, I know Lugs is great with 785's so togeather we should have A winning combo.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1

Pipes, what pipes?

Damn voodoo avatar got me again!
    Last edited by rlovebk; 11-14-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: cant spell

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information