Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

2008 Nascar and F-1

wow, I have not followed F-1 at all this year. I have not been glued to Nascar either like I normally am.

Lets see, Lewis Hamilton is only 23 years old [youngest ever] and won 9 races this season and this is his only second year in F-1 !! He's got a long career ahead of him. http://www.formula1.com/news/features/2008/11/8641.html

In Nascar, Jimmie Johnson is smokin....come on 3-PEAT !!! Go Hendrick Motorsports That's also another owners title too for Jeff Gordon as a 50% car owner

+1
    Me either..Nascar has disapointed me throughout the years..Its become to much like a buisness instead of a sport...

Oh ya,Next year look out nascar stewart motorsports is on the loose!!!!

Banned User
    +1
    Rumor on the streets is that the financial issue is soooo bad in Detroit that if they continue, all of the Big 3 will be pulling their sponsorships from racing...that includes Nascar!

Meanwhile, Mr. Hamilton (who's dating the hot chick from Pussycat Dolls) got a $100 million pound (thats $162 million US) PAYDAY...

Click on this link, click I AGREE, then 2008 video's, Brazil...
    http://www.formula1.com/services/play_video.html

What cracks me up is the the guy who headbutts the glass!

Banned User
    +1
    And this was a year ago when he was on Top gear. he did the celebrity lap in the car, IN THE WET, and almost posted a faster time than othr F1 drivers did in the DRY!

[/COLOR][/U]

The Brazil Race was bullshit. I personally Hate Hamilton. Hes a stuck up rich prick, which is why non of the other drivers like him he acts liek his S### doesnt stink. What pisses me off is that MASSA should of won the championship in Brazil but Timo Glock let Hamilton pass him cause hes an IDIOT.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    The Brazil Race was bullshit. I personally Hate Hamilton. Hes a stuck up rich prick, which is why non of the other drivers like him he acts liek his S### doesnt stink. What pisses me off is that MASSA should of won the championship in Brazil but Timo Glock let Hamilton pass him cause hes an IDIOT.

that may be, but being a rich prick doesn't automatically you a good driver. the kid has talent

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    that may be, but being a rich prick doesn't automatically you a good driver. the kid has talent
    +1. he can flat out drive

I never said he wasn't a good driver. I just don't like his overall attitude. Well see how he is next year with the Kers system and slicks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    I never said he wasn't a good driver. I just don't like his overall attitude. Well see how he is next year with the Kers system and slicks.
    less aerodynamic aids and slicks works for me. of course I like to go watch racing at the local dirt track check that, any and all racing works for me

by the way, all the F1 racers are spoiled whiners, I still enjoy the technology in the cars(motors) though.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoad View Post
    less aerodynamic aids and slicks works for me. of course I like to go watch racing at the local dirt track check that, any and all racing works for me

by the way, all the F1 racers are spoiled whiners, I still enjoy the technology in the cars(motors) though.
    I wouldn't say they all are. But when you get into a life of F1 which is the most expensive and high paying sport in the world. I would say a Rich lifestyle and attitude comes with the territory but how you act as a person towards other drivers and your pit crew shows how far deep you got into yourself.

I think the Technology throughout the the car is amazing not just the motor.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information