Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrow FS: LOTS of Seadoo parts and a RXP-

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQf...Ztexash2oracer

First of all I am parting out a 06 Rxp it was that yellowish color one, it was bone stock, Hull is gone,Still have the hood and seat and rear removable rear section. The some motor parts are already on Ebay and the rest will be on shortly. most with a $.99 starting price and no Reserve

Also I'm parting out a 97 spx (x-4 hull with 800) The motor looks great as so do the electronics, the hull, hood and seat have been neglected. I only have a bil lof sale on it but if you come pick it up I will almost give you the hull. The good bits will be on ebay, same way most with a $.99 start and NR.

Then I have a blaster 2 I will be parting out shortly

And 2 Galvenized single trailers, they need bunks but are in okay shape.
    $300 each.

Then there is my Girlfriends RXP- This boat is an Noble Racing boat so its Fast. Setup for open class in supercourse. Its reliable, Very Loud, Very fast and handles very good for a RXP. It has the race ignition, lightened valvetrain, riva intercooler, Brand new supercharger with less than 1 hour on it with a 10 lbs. wheel in it. riva hull extensions, custom beach house sponsons, Worx grate, skat prop, custom air intake, Deleted waterbox, UMI steering and bars, Riva hood cowl, Custom seat, and a bunch of other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. $6999 but if you want it closer to stock something can be worked out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by texh20racer View Post
    http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtexash2oracer

First of all I am parting out a 06 Rxp it was that yellowish color one, it was bone stock, Hull is gone,Still have the hood and seat and rear removable rear section. The some motor parts are already on Ebay and the rest will be on shortly. most with a $.99 starting price and no Reserve

Also I'm parting out a 97 spx (x-4 hull with 800) The motor looks great as so do the electronics, the hull, hood and seat have been neglected. I only have a bil lof sale on it but if you come pick it up I will almost give you the hull. The good bits will be on ebay, same way most with a $.99 start and NR.

$300 each.

Then there is my Girlfriends RXP- This boat is an Noble Racing boat so its Fast. Setup for open class in supercourse. Its reliable, Very Loud, Very fast and handles very good for a RXP. It has the race ignition, lightened valvetrain, riva intercooler, Brand new supercharger with less than 1 hour on it with a 10 lbs. wheel in it. riva hull extensions, custom beach house sponsons, Worx grate, skat prop, custom air intake, Deleted waterbox, UMI steering and bars, Riva hood cowl, Custom seat, and a bunch of other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. $6999 but if you want it closer to stock something can be worked out.

HOw much for the yellow hood ?
    and do you have any pics of hood?
    thanks

+1
    Ho much for fuel pump.

+1
    If you want to sell the hood then post pics and price. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texh20racer View Post
    http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQf...Ztexash2oracer

$300 each.

I see you are on line. Do you still have jet pump (06 RXP)? How much? Ship or pickup in Tx? List on Ebay? Thanks

+1
    how much for the steering cable out of the x-4?

I do not have a set price on anything whatever it goes for on ebay is what it goes for.

The hood is in good condition it has some scratches on the brow but thats it I will try and list it on ebay this week.

I'll also have the jetpump up this week. And as for Pickup on Parts I am more than welcome to that and I am in the Clearlake area of houston.

And I'll pull the steering cable and list it this weekend,

+1
    I just realized you are talking about the 06 gold color. i thought you were talking about the 07 yellow. If is the 07 yellow hood then let me know.

thanks

+1

WTB: 07 RXP yellow hood

opps

Yea I guess it would be considered gold and it is Now listed, Along with a lot more stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information