Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Official 24 thread

I thought it might be cool to start a thread for fans of the show to post up. New season starts soon. Anyone who wants to discuss this upcoming season or past seasons should post up!

I'll start. Whats your favorite season so far ?
    Last edited by caliburst; 11-16-2008 at 08:47 PM.

Damm. I can bairly rememer season one! Or even last season! In my kitchen, I have a small white board for notes and stuff. On that board it says 24 in big letters! I've been waiting for ever for it to return, damm writer strike a year ago, coupled with Jack Bauers DUI! That’s one of my favorite shows. MY most memerable moment, is last years episode, where the guy was on the run (what else is new), and he figured out that he had a bug planted in his wrist area. So, what does the terrorist do? Cut off his hand! That’s hard core!

I cant wait. 2 hour priemere !
    BTW, we got them Cisco phones at my work, but I'm pissed because we didn’t get the special 24 ring tone with it. Dammit! I hope they have a hot chick on the show this year!

I forgot how it ended last year. I recall the year before when he was sent to China. Who's the current pres? The African american guy? RECALL !
    Last edited by Dubz1; 11-13-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: 24 is a number, not a letter. HA HA..Dumb azz!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    Damm. I can bairly rememer season one! Or even last season! In my kitchen, I have a small white board for notes and stuff. On that board it says 24 in big letters! I've been waiting for ever for it to return, damm writer strike a year ago, coupled with Jack Bauers DUI! That’s one of my favorite shows. MY most memerable moment, is last years episode, where the guy was on the run (what else is new), and he figured out that he had a bug planted in his wrist area. So, what does the terrorist do? Cut off his hand! That’s hard core!

BTW, we got them Cisco phones at my work, but I'm pissed because we didn’t get the special 24 ring tone with it. Dammit! I hope they have a hot chick on the show this year!

I forgot how it ended last year. I recall the year before when he was sent to China. Who's the current pres? The African american guy? RECALL !

This was the ending of season six:
    Jack had to face his father on that oil rig and save his nephew from his father.
    The oil rig blew up and Jack made the choice to save his nephew and not his father.
    In the explosion, the Chinese diplomat [who jack wanted revenge against] was also killed.
    After this happens Jack washes up on the beach and makes his way to audrey's house [his ex]
    By this point audrey has completely lost her mind from whatever torture/soilitary confinement the chinese put her through.
    Jack lashes out at her father claiming that he didnt do enough to try and save him from the Chinese (true- pretty much everyone EXCEPT audrey hung jack out to dry). Jack then tells him that he wants to take audrey away and care for her.
    Audrey's father tells jack that he is cursed and everyone that he loves ends up dead.
    Jack kisses audrey on the head, says i love you and walks away from her.
    The season ends with him standing outside her home looking at the sunset.

the rumor is that the new president is a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    BTW, we got them Cisco phones at my work, but I'm pissed because we didn’t get the special 24 ring tone with it. Dammit!

the ringtone is REALLY annoying if you watch it on dvd and you watch episode after episode. I rewatched some of the seasons last year on dvd and it drove me nuts.

+1
    The new season actually starts in January i think..the one that is one next weekend is a small mini series with 2 episodes....24 Redemption..Not tied to the regular show at all..

Yes, the new Pres is a Woman..

I love 24 and Prison Break..

are you sure about this?

those are my two favorite shows pretty much.
    Prison Break is getting really really good. I was afraid this season would be a bust because it had been getting redundant but they totally redeemed with this season. Great stuff.

Im surprised they killed off Bellick

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Redemption is a two hour tv movie to bridge the gap between season's 6 and 7. Season 7 starts in January.

On November 25, 2008 FOX will release an extended creator's cut of 24: Redemption on DVD. Extras include commentary, "Making of" and "Children of War" featurettes, a brief summary of the sixth season, an alternate Season 7 trailer featuring scenes from the first fourteen episodes, and the first sixteen minutes of the Season 7 premiere episode.

i cant wait to watch the new season. last season was awesome!

didn't hear any rumours about the new president being a woman

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bow-in-NY View Post
    didn't hear any rumours about the new president being a woman
    Character Noah Daniels is still the President but the President-elect is a woman named Allison Taylor. Guess when they filmed this they thought Hillary was going to win.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	104328  

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information