Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Where to buy Pioneer Car Audio??

Does anyone know of a good place to buy Pioneer car audio? I am looking for an AVIC Z3.

Thanks.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    rob... i was on the edge of buyiong a similar pioneer DVD/nav unit for my new truck... cheaper than the one ur looking at tho, lol

after a ton of research and going to stores playing with them and reading online... apparently the pioneer based navigation isn't as good as the garmin software that kenwood teamed up with and uses in their units... dont know the truth to it, but everyone i spoke to steered me towards the kenwood...

altho... i do like the software and user friendliness of the pioneer, very cool onscreen displays

i have a Kenwood DNX-5120 in my truck right now... LOVE IT... have it in there almost a month now.

but hye, either way u cant go wrong with these units, it's incredible what they can do and how good the picture quality and sound quality is and all the components u can run with amps and subs and remote TVs and bluetooth and stuff.. it doens't end!

i have mine setup with bluetooth, XM radio, reverse camera, two subs and an amp

find a reputable seller on ebay... there are huge businesses that have tons of inventory and sell online and still have legit valid a and 2 year warrantees with them... i saved a ton of money on mine

+1
    Steve,
    What kind of reverse camera did you use? I want to mount it high for hooking up to trailers.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i got one of those license plate frame with integrated camera things going across the top part of it...

i wish you could have like a little toggle joystick to move the camera around with a swivel motor! ... haha...

but i have it aimed straight back pretty much so when i'm on the highway and there's a cutie behind me i just hit the button and can look at the chick behind me on camera, lol.. other than that it engages automatically everytime the truck is shifted into reverse

i haven't even towed anyhting with the car since i got it yet.... didn't even cross my mind for making it easier to put the ball right under the receiver of the trailer

+1
    I drove an 09 F150 with nav and reverse camera and it was in the ford emblem on the gate. It was a fisheye lens and looked directly over the ball. Perfect alignment every time.

Here come the smokers! OBXJeepGuy's Avatar
    +1 on Crutchfield....
    Posted via Mobile Device

Deffintly crutchfield. Not only will the ship it for free but they will include all the harnesses and trimming for it to fit right into your truck for free. I've ordered multiples head unit from them every time i did i got everything i needed to install the head unit besides the tools. They even give you vehicle specific instructions and diagrams of what wire does what.

+1
    meh, crutchfield is expensive allthough they give you the install parts for free usually and i am partial to Alpine hands down.

we need to get a thread going for sound systems, see who's got the most watts

Id say for the customer grade A customer support, no taxes ( what the unit costs is what you pay which includes everything), free shipping, free install stuff its worth it. Go ahead and buy a bare unit. Then your trying to rig it in there with crap that probably doesn't work. If you get it from crutchfield is a complete plug and play package

For head units and subs Alpine only for me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information