Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SHO success story

I must say, this jetski is badass. I bought it off of WickedIXMR after he posted it for sale here. I've only had it for a few days since it arrived in the caribbean and already I have a "performance" report. This is the performance forum, right??

I wanted to see how it handles the weight of a passenger since my old GP760 would porpoise really bad, so I invited this hot chick who lives and works on a megayacht for lunch. I picked her up right from her boat which is anchored in the harbor less than a mile from where I live. Thanks to the reverse bucket I pulled up inches away from the loading dock without touching it or bothering with lines, and she easily hopped right on. Brought her to a small secluded beach, I've never even seen anyone on this beach because you need a boat to get there. I reversed up to the beach and after she jumped off into the waist deep water, I took it out of reverse and blipped the throttle as I didn't want to get caught in a wave. If I had done this on purpose there's no way it would have worked out this well but the trim was up so this blip of throttle shot a load of water all over her tight white t-shirt and white bra, drenching her chest but not a drop of water on her face. I felt blessed, like the Yamaha gods were sending a sign of approval. I think she thought I did it on purpose but she was laughing about it so it was all good.

So I set the anchor and swim in with a picnic lunch I made including a small bottle of champagne. She accused me of being a playboy and everything but really this was my first time doing something... romantic. Anyway let's just say everything worked out perfectly.

A few hours later I was driving back with her topless, squeezing me tight especially the few times I went full throttle. She said she used to race motocross and I believe her because she had no problem getting airborne. Originally I wanted a cruiser seat but let me tell you the non-cruiser seat is excellent with girls! Every person on every boat we passed was just staring at her, not surprising considering she's a tall hot topless chick. So I stop a quarter mile away for her to put her uniform shirt back on, which was dry because she took it off when we started the trip, and when we we get back to the yacht there were like 5 or 6 crewmember guys near the loading dock, giving me jealous looks for stealing her as I returned her late for work, braless, with wet sandy hair.

Oh yeah... since this is a performance forum... I am happy to report that the only porpoising I experienced involved two firm round objects against my back.

Lucky you!

+1
    This story wouldnt have anything to do with your forum handle name would it?

+1
    Now thats a good story....you left out just enough information for us imaginative people to read between the lines and dream away the afternoon.

+1
    idealrides,

Where do you live/ride in St. Maarten? I'll be there on Dec 24th.

I live in Simpson Bay and usually ride in the lagoon or out and around past Mullet Bay, but usually no further than Grand Case. But on a calm day or with boats then over to Pinel island or even Tintamarre. Are you coming on a cruiseship or something or are you riding?

+1
    Welcome to the forum idealrides........this topic will be pulled UNLESS you have pics!!!!

haha okokok here's one of her old profile pictures on facebook...

but since you can't see her face in that one... heres one more

+1
    WOW! she's pretty.Thanks!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by idealrides View Post
    I live in Simpson Bay and usually ride in the lagoon or out and around past Mullet Bay, but usually no further than Grand Case. But on a calm day or with boats then over to Pinel island or even Tintamarre. Are you coming on a cruiseship or something or are you riding?
    I'll be on a cruiseship. I'd love to ride, are there any decent rental skis around?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information