Thread: Rxp v rxpx,

Rxp v rxpx,

GUYS GOT A BUD THAT WANTS TO BUY A SKI,ITS GOTA BE A TWO SEATER,WANTS TO BE ABLE TO HIT A SOLID 75mph,with all the BUCK ISSUES ON THE RXPX,DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE SAFER TO TUNE THE RXP TO 75,COZ THERE ARE SOME SCAREY STORIES OUT THERE,REALIZE IF YOU RIDE LIKE A LOONEY ANY SKI COULD BE DANGEROUS,BUT WE HAVE HEARD OF THE X THROWING GUYS AT LOW 70s,thanks

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    GUYS GOT A BUD THAT WANTS TO BUY A SKI,ITS GOTA BE A TWO SEATER,WANTS TO BE ABLE TO HIT A SOLID 75mph,with all the BUCK ISSUES ON THE RXPX,DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE SAFER TO TUNE THE RXP TO 75,COZ THERE ARE SOME SCAREY STORIES OUT THERE,REALIZE IF YOU RIDE LIKE A LOONEY ANY SKI COULD BE DANGEROUS,BUT WE HAVE HEARD OF THE X THROWING GUYS AT LOW 70s,thanks
    Mark we all start at wanting 75 and the fever grows If he's not planning on running CC racing, I would recommend the good 'ol faithful RXP.. I can chop my throttle, run 80 and do whatever else I want to and I've never not once felt like my RXP wanted to throw me off.

+1
    Go with what you know..We cant tell him what ski to buy but we can give him the information to help him deside which one is best for him and his riding style..You already know about the X-boats bucking issue..That should be enough to help make a dicition...

WE JUST RIDE FOR PLEASURE AND RACE AMONGST OURSELVES,BUT ITS ALLWAYS ON THE SEA AND CAN BE CHOPPY,75 ON THE SEA CAN LAUNCH YOU BIG TIME,IF YOU HIT A WRONG WAVE,IVE TASTED SEAWATER A FEW TIMES,WE ONLY EVER GET 75 ON THE BESTEST OF BEST DAYS,SO TUNING PAST 75 WOULD BE EXPENSIVE AND RARELY USED,BUT......

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Go with what you know..We cant tell him what ski to buy but we can give him the information to help him deside which one is best for him and his riding style..You already know about the X-boats bucking issue..That should be enough to help make a dicition...
    TAKE YOUR POINT ........BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by alex13 View Post
    mark we all start at wanting 75 and the fever grows if he's not planning on running cc racing, i would recommend the good 'ol faithful rxp.. I can chop my throttle, run 80 and do whatever else i want to and i've never not once felt like my rxp wanted to throw me off.
    ocasionally i have a mad moment and ride like a donkey,but im comfortable with the p i love the ski,it can be scarey but controlable if that makes sense,

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    ocasionally i have a mad moment and ride like a donkey,but im comfortable with the p i love the ski,it can be scarey but controlable if that makes sense,
    Scary but controllable is the motto I live by..

Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    Scary but controllable is the motto I live by..
    KEEPS YOU ALIVE,RIGHT ON THE EDGE JUST......ONLY WAY TO RIDE, SOMETIMES WE GET LAKE RIDERS WHO COME DOWN FOR THE DAY ON FAST MACHINES AND THE GUYS GET DUSTED EVERY TIME,EVEN IF WE SWAP BOATS,THE CHOP AND TIDE PULL THROWS THERE BALANCE OUT,SO 75 IS ENOUGH ON THE SEA IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.....I THINK

Thread Information