Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

At ISLAND RACING, we take a lot of pride in our IMPELLER SERVICES. This is why we can assure your getting the MOST ACCURATE IMPELLERS ON THE MARKET! PERIOD!

We have measuerd MANY impellers done by our competition, many times right in front of the customer that brought the impeller to us. Needless to say that the "accuracy" wasn't what they expected. We believe that every serviced impeller should be 100% accurate. There is no "1/4 degree tolerance" or "1/2 degree tolerance" in our truing and repitching or "balanced within tolerance" in our balancing. That kind of work is totally UNEXCEPTABLE!

At ISLAND RACING we have the capability to repitch any impeller to the 1/4 degree pitch. DO NOT confuse this with "1/4 degree tolerance". This means if you have an impeller with a 14/20 pitch for example and want a 14/20.25 it will be done with 100% accuracy. If you are unsure about the "quality" and "accuracy" you recieved from other shops, we offer impeller measuring services that will tell you EXACTLY what pitch you have.

This type of QUALITY is what makes PERFORMANCE. People spend thousands on having an engine built to exact tolerances, but settle for an impeller that is no where near 100% in pitch and balance. The choice is yours.

ISLAND RACING's impeller facility offers services for SOLAS SKAT-TRAK NU-JET & OEM impellers for all YAMAHA KAWASAKI SEA-DOO POLARIS HONDA & TIGERSHARK watercraft and jet boats.

Our exclusive RACE FINISH is applied to all serviced impellers.

capecoral fla
    Nice Carl thats why you have my business

Destin, FL
    I love the DF 14/22 you did for me. excalent work, along with great turnaround. I had my prop within 2 weeks of purchase.

thanks carl

Charleston SC
    Carl you never got back to me with the questions I had about the prop bought from you nor a returned call. When you get a chance, please pm me or call me, thanks.

Not trying to start anything, but the 14/19 dynafly i bought from you rubbed up against the liner on the leading edge. Is this the same capability you had when you pitched my prop?? Don't get me wrong, i got what i needed from the prop. I was just disappointed when i took the pump back out. Now, i will also let you know that the liner was already damaged before the new prop so i didn't really get mad . I just thought i would let you know so someone else doesn't have to go through this with a good liner.

Last year, before the pump conversion, Carl bent my POS Nujet and I got 78.8 mph out of it. Remember, this is way before just about everyone was knocking on 80 mph and the fastest single pipers were going 78-80. I was impressed.

League City, Texas
    Carl did me right on the 05 pump assembly, impeller and the replacement plastic wear rings I have bought.
    Great price and fast shipping.

Thanks Carl

The Rock

carl's the man for me,shipped to the uk fast nice bloke and easy to deal with
    Last edited by Hydrotherapy; 10-27-2006 at 01:34 PM.

Crystal River Fl
    carl did the gp760 impeller,XO... check'd it for true pitch... balance and shipped back quickly .. also sold me some no name inprinted hyroturf that looks neat on the GP

Raleigh, NC
    Another +1 for Carl!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information