Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can I Run This Setup

50lb injectors, riva ecu 2007, ckit. CAN I RUN THIS?

I have a fuel reg and at 60lbs of pressure the ski is getting flooded with fuel and wont move so i want to run stock fuel reg.

?????

+1
    Is it a rising rate regulator that you are running at 60 lbs? If it is I think you're fuel pressure is 10 lbs too high, but I would wait to hear from experts. With that setup I think you will always be a little rich on the bottom to make it safe AFR on top.

yeah th riseing rate is at 60 however if it is 10 to high then my 50lbs injectors should compensate ???Shouldnt they?

At the moment i have no acceleration at 60 on fpr with 50 lbs injectors.

+1
    Put the 50lbs. injectors in and then use your rrfpr to adjust the air/fuel ratio. 60s are to big. The Riva is supposed to be run with 50lbs. injectors only. You should get a wide band on there and fine tune your air/fuel w/ the regulator

+1
    The Riva ECU/50's, and 60 psi fuel pressure should run fine. Something else is wrong or you have a bad gauge or mis-labelled fuel injectors.

+1
    I second the thought of getting AFR setup on your ski. Too much money invested in mods and the ski itself to risk motor damage when not knowing if you are rich or lean

Mastacks your in Perth yeah?? like others have said need to get a gauge on there and see where your mixtures are at??? Its to hard to tell without the gauge, my Bkit and Riva ecu differs heaps summer and winter. I run a bit rich to compensate for the winter when it leans up a bit.. Im just a rec rider not narrows bridge basher racer like yourself.. You guys flog em hard thereInterested in your findings keep us posted please..

+1
    60lb base pressure is to high for the riva ecu and 50 lb injectors. The riva ecu is boost sensitive and is adding fuel already so between that and the rrfpr you are adding alot of extra fuel.
    You can either lower your base pressure or block off the boost/vac line going to the reg and raise your fuel pressure a little but either way you need to monitor you A/F as mentioned above. Wich ever way you keep the best idle and mid range fuel ratio while still being safe @wot is the way you want to go.

ok so its not safe to run stock reg i still need to run it only lower.
    And i def need a a/f gauge.
    Thanks guys

Still i have run the bkit and 50lbs with riva ecu perfectly....i cant get around the fact that the ckit changes it so much being such a small varience in boost.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mastacks View Post
    ok so its not safe to run stock reg i still need to run it only lower.
    And i def need a a/f gauge.
    Thanks guys

Still i have run the bkit and 50lbs with riva ecu perfectly....i cant get around the fact that the ckit changes it so much being such a small varience in boost.
    The riva ecu adds fuel up to 13lbs boost(i think) and after that you need to add fuel another way. You can try w/out the rrfpr and see what happens but you need the A/F gauge to do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information