Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Todays Testing Rad

Temp now 50, Baro 30.45 inches, dewpoint 31 degrees.. RAD = MINUS 1128 feet..
    It doesnt get any better than this if you are a piston engine!!
    Team Tampa is out testing today... Maybe we will break 70 today!

good luck to u guys...just becareful testing....too bad i have to work...

+1

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    Temp now 50, Baro 30.45 inches, dewpoint 31 degrees.. RAD = MINUS 1128 feet..
    It doesnt get any better than this if you are a piston engine!!
    Team Tampa is out testing today... Maybe we will break 70 today!
    Hi ross, Temp here is 38, Baro 30.49, dew point 31! Engine might need a little extra fuel today, Tall prop and best speed numbers should be seen today for sure for you guys. Please post results and have fun! Tommy Jordan

+1

Wink Horsepower and weather conditions?

Here is a link to a good site that you can put your weather conditions in to the HP caculator and see just what you weather conditions vs your engine HP are. I like to use different weather conditions to see how much the hot humid days cost you HP. If you ski makes 175 HP on a adv. day you can see as much as a 5%-10% gain or loss in Hp from a best weather day (+17.5 HP) to a extreamly bad weather day (-17.5 Hp) Take a look! Tommy Jordan http://wahiduddin.net/calc/calc_hp.htm

+1
    Ho about the results on that 06 1390 first time on the water? Lee

Had to wait out the wind today, got very nice around 230pm..Hi hovered in the hi 60s.
    Engines were happy today.. I cranked out back to back saltwater 84.4s, with me on it. Jims ski hit 84.8 Dammit man, almost had him caught today. Bryan is getting his speed up also and hit several 82.7s i believe, correct me if im off Bryan. Chris had his new 1390 out and breaking it in. Leo was out testing several different combos also on his 1300.

Had some great company testing today, Rip-n-Tear, and Shodude came up from down state with their Shos. Killer holeshots on those things. Great day guys. Great to meet you both.. They both rode Jims ski so they will be forever changed men from this point forward.
    So nice to finally get a good shot of (Yankee Air)
    Ross

I hit 82.9's towards the end. I just had too much gas and not enough angle on the plate. Next week should be better Jim and Ross you guys are flying out there

It was good to meet Rip and Tear and Shodude, definately some good people. Lee when are you going to make it back up this way?

+1
    Great job guys, wish I was there.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Ross your ski is right there great job you deserve it. It was a pleasure to meet Chris (rip & tear) and Eric (shodude) They are great guys.
    Also Chris was up here from fort myers breaking in his 1390 ski it was running awesome with a 1200 grate and drag race set up needs a bigger prop way to many rpm's it's a 25 pitch and still not enough and the more the ski was breaking in the more the rpm's were going up. Got you covered Chris next time you come up you will be 83 to 84 mph.
    Hello Brian your ski can use more angle a little adjustment on yours and you will be in the 84 mph. range. Your ski is also doing great know that the handling is awesome.
    Also had Chris and Eric ride my ski i will let them tell you how they liked it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information