Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which Exhaust to get?

Hey guys need some help on which exhaust would be the best for my 07 RXP?? Also how much would i be looking at with everything included (exhaust, block off and tip)

thanks

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourkey_RxP View Post
    Hey guys need some help on which exhaust would be the best for my 07 RXP?? Also how much would i be looking at with everything included (exhaust, block off and tip)

thanks
    I would recommend the new Riva water box(or a used Green Hulk shorty) or the Gibson. As for price you are looking at $500 for all the pieces. ($365 for the box $150 for the through hull)

+1

larger image

RIVA Pro Series Water Box for 07 and Older Models

$359.95

Our Pro-Series Sea-Doo Water Boxes deliver increased horsepower and performance by reducing exhaust restriction and back pressure. Developed on a flow bench, our water boxes feature radiused exhaust tubes and end caps for optimum exhaust flow. Innovative short design allows easy servicing of supercharger without removal of exhaust system. High strength aluminum construction & precision welds will survive backfires & overheating. Powder coated to prevent corrosion. Includes detailed installation instructions. Note: Requires use of RIVA Rear Exhaust Outlet Kit (part# RS15050-ET). Will directly replace and upgrade RIVA Rear Exhaust Kit (part# RS15050-1) utilizing existing rear exhaust outlet installation. RIVA Water Boxes also require the use of an OPAS Block-off Kit; Performance or Pro-Series

larger image

RIVA Sea-Doo Rear Exhaust Outlet Kit

$129.95

Billet aluminum exhaust tip is black anodized and laser etched. Includes gasket, bolts and stock exhaust location blockoff plug.

larger image

Race Engineering OPAS Block Off's for RXP/RXP-X

$335.00

These high quality OPAS block offs are made in Germany and fabricated with aluminum and feature a black powder coated finish to match the hull. They come complete with inner block offs and mounting hardware. These block offs extend the length of the OPAS opening effectively reducing porpoising at high speed and improve handling thru turns.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    I would recommend the new Riva water box(or a used Green Hulk shorty) or the Gibson. As for price you are looking at $500 for all the pieces. ($365 for the box $150 for the through hull)
    Same Here I Would Go with The Riva Setup. For The Money U Cant Beat It

+1
    Dont forget if he goes thru hull hes gonna need to remove the OPAS so he is gonna need block offs too....

Whats the difference between having the through hull exhaust and not having one? If i get the Waterbox, Exhaust Outlet Kit and OPAS Block Off's will i need the through hull exhaust?

+1
    The waterbox setup will make it a thru hull setup..You should not need to buy anything extra..

The differance between a thru hull and non thru hull is a thru hull comes out the back of the transom were as a non thru hull comes out of the OEM outlet...

I forgot one other thing youll need and its the coupler for the box and outlet...

larger image

Shorty Water Box Coupler

$14.95

This coupler will connect the shorty waterbox to the exhaust tip on both the RXP

I rekon i will get the through hull exhaust, it will sound better i guess? also does it improve the acceleration or top speed?

+1
    Does both. You are doing 87 MPH plus without a rear exhaust??

nah thats on another ski ive got, i share with a mate. Im putting the exhaust on my 07 Rxp
    BTW do i need the Free Flow Kit when installing the waterbox?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information