Thread: impros

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1

impros

is there something wrong with impros.

+1
    I'll tell you what you might want to try...send it to Carl and let him work on it for you. I think you'll like his work. I am about to try his Dynafly bend this week, I used his 15/25 and pulled 7600 rpm @ 84.3 mph. No kidding. This new prop is gonna give me more rpm's and mph.

The new prop I have is balanced and machined properly to fit the pump..I checked it, it fits perfect, now I'll see if I can get my mph back.

Carl knows how to do it right.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    the only reason i sent it there is because of the package spec's

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jims 1300
    the only reason i sent it there is because of the package spec's
    Yeah..I know, but Dave is going through a lot right now and impellors are the last thing on his mind from what I am told. I called for 4 days to get a prop, then they never called me back. I even used the name Fernando and Pistonwash...nadda.

Carl has always put the prop where I wanted it..if it was'nt right, it went right back and was done the way I wanted. He does'nt whine or moan he puts it where you tell him it should be. I am a very picky prop person.

+1
    Its been over a year's worth of reading about problems getting props back from Impros.

When Im ready to tweak mine I wouldnt send it to Dave if you payed me.

He may or may not be the best but I dont care.

Apparently its standard practice over there to tell you what you want to hear.

Once he gets hid head out of his ass and starts treating people better and everything is back the way it used to be,then over a period of time I might reconcider.

SCOTT............

+1
    Hey thanks- heads clean outta my ass now. Thanks for the positive and supporitve attidue. Industry isn't really that big any more guys. Most of the "Big" business' couldn't hang with the drop in this market, so us "little" guys that love the sport, and stay may have a bit of a delay when some of those "life" issues occur. I must be the only guy here that has went through tragedy huh?
    If you want 20 years experience, and a little patience while I work out my trouble, then I'd love to hear from you. If you'd like to somehow compare my knowledge/expertise to some that have just started out and that send us work because they don't have all the equipment to do the job right- then by all means, go for it. Remember as you're reading another shops marketing info- it's copied straight off my site, and goes about getting business by belittling me, as I wasted valuable time on the phone answering rediculous questions helping them become "best in the industry". If that's the tactic necessary to get business, then I'd prefer to let some go.
    Have a great day!
    David Stewart

+1
    Dave, we've known each other for a while now, I hope all goes well. Let us know when your up to par. Good luck buddy.
    SHOOTER

Thread Information