+1

Defective Pump Ext. & Apology to RXP6

While it may be true that Frank's business relationship with a particular person may be controversial with some, RXP6 has received an undeserved brow-beating by several people stemming from his installation of a defective pump ext. The attack on Frank's character and mechanical skills was predicated on the belief the product he installed was manufactured to industry standards. In fact this product was defective and has now been recalled by the manufacturer, Riva.

To be clear, Riva has swiftly and responsibly sought to address the newly discovered defect in the manufacturing process. Simply stated, Riva has accepted full responsibility for their product and has sought to mitigate most inconveniences and costs to their customers. Riva's responsiveness is something a couple of other manufacturers in the PWC industry should take note of - Riva is a class act and is appreciated.

IMHO. some of you guys may want to extend a deserved apology to RXP6/Frank.

As an aside, I have met Frank twice. I do not know Frank and he has never done work for me.

Frank is a good friend... As long as he wants to, he will be the one I go to....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    Frank is a good friend... As long as he wants to, he will be the one I go to....
    Glad to hear it.
    Jesse, Your alright, I dont care what Alex says about you! JK!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpxseadog View Post
    While it may be true that Frank's business relationship with a particular person may be controversial with some, RXP6 has received an undeserved brow-beating by several people stemming from his installation of a defective pump ext. The attack on Frank's character and mechanical skills was predicated on the belief the product he installed was manufactured to industry standards. In fact this product was defective and has now been recalled by the manufacturer, Riva.

To be clear, Riva has swiftly and responsibly sought to address the newly discovered defect in the manufacturing process. Simply stated, Riva has accepted full responsibility for their product and has sought to mitigate most inconveniences and costs to their customers. Riva's responsiveness is something a couple of other manufacturers in the PWC industry should take note of - Riva is a class act and is appreciated.

IMHO. some of you guys may want to extend a deserved apology to RXP6/Frank.

As an aside, I have met Frank twice, I do not know Frank.
    +1, Couldn't have said it better myself.. Beating Frank to death all in order to save a product was childish.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    +1, Couldn't have said it better myself.. Beating Frank to death all in order to save a product was childish.
    I dont think they intended to bash Frank but it did turn out that way. When you break something like this you have to look at all the possible causes and the pump shoe alignment was something they noticed as a possible cause. Some other un-involved people associated the pump shoe with Frank and made some degrading remarks that were un-called for.

Thread Information